'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

He may end up going to Bama but there’s been nothing said other than it’s 50/50
Bama has been said to be leading, if only slightly, for a while. Doesn’t sound, to me anyway, like he was blown away at UT and he’s currently at Alabama. So I’m putting pieces together that it feels like Bama.

magic-conch-spongebob.gif

We don’t play “real” football.

-Will Levis

I thought this was a joke when you first posted it…I don’t know how I missed this when it actually happened…I can’t believe Levi’s made such a dumba*** statement…I mean, that was off base in so many ways…not the least of which is that he’s maybe the most overhyped QB in SEC history…I literally have no idea how he got so much praise and rode it all the way to a relatively high draft pick

Bama has been said to be leading, if only slightly, for a while. Doesn’t sound, to me anyway, like he was blown away at UT and he’s currently at Alabama. So I’m putting pieces together that it feels like Bama.

If that is in fact the situation then wish him well and tell him if something changes give us a ring and use time, visits and money more productively. Living that close and not having an 151 Orange heart is what it is. A failure by VOLS in his and close by zip codes. Can’t expect the staff to overcome some deficiencies by not displaying colors with class at his games from grade school to date.

Last edited:
I thought this was a joke when you first posted it…I don’t know how I missed this when it actually happened…I can’t believe Levi’s made such a dumba*** statement…I mean, that was off base in so many ways…not the least of which is that he’s maybe the most overhyped QB in SEC history…I literally have no idea how he got so much praise and rode it all the way to a relatively high draft pick

Doesn't really shock me... that's a statement from someone with a loser's mentality.

VN Store

Back