'25 TN WR Cameron Sparks

Sparks said Heupel's staff “showed me a lot of attention” during his visit last weekend. He said Saturday that the Vols remained high on his list coming off his junior season, and he enjoyed taking another look at Tennessee.
“I feel like they showed me a lot of attention,” said Sparks, who’s ranked the No. 42 overall prospect and No. 1 athlete in the 2025 class and the No. 2 junior from the state of Tennessee, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “As soon as I got there, Coach (Kody) Cook, the assistant receivers coach, he came and got my family out of the car.
“And then, after that, we went to go see Coach Heupel. We had a meeting with him and (wide receivers) coach (Kelsey) Pope. I feel like they showed us a lot of attention.”
“They were just making it clear that they want me and George to play together,” Sparks said. “They think that we could do a lot of special things together.”
r.callahan

I have zero inside info here but he seems to be a prime candidate to be a silent. Release his commitment when we need some momentum or to create a buzz.
Do we even do silent commits anymore. Doesn’t seem like a tactic heupel uses. Then again I guess we wouldn’t know lol

Do we even do silent commits anymore. Doesn’t seem like a tactic heupel uses. Then again I guess we wouldn’t know lol
Every team has silent commits…. Kid commits to the staff and then announces on a day that is special to him.

Well Dodson is committed, so we’re definitely a heavy favorite for him.
Yeah, for the sake of context, there was a poster speculating that Dodson transferring to Baylor could make it easier for UGA to flip him because Will Muschamp’s son played there. AP’s response was basically saying that’s not a thing anyone should be worried about.

Yeah, for the sake of context, there was a poster speculating that Dodson transferring to Baylor could make it easier for UGA to flip him because Will Muschamp’s son played there. AP’s response was basically saying that’s not a thing anyone should be worried about.
Not having a Georgia offer will also help.

VN Store

Back