'25 TN WR Joakim Dodson (Tennessee commit)

Georgia made a push for him. How much more does his recruitment need to blow up? These coaches recruit kids that fit a particular character profile. It's why they've had very few decommits.
I am just saying I think he will have a great year and rise in the rankings. Which will make more teams want to come after him.

I am just saying I think he will have a great year and rise in the rankings. Which will make more teams want to come after him.
He’ll definitely end up in the top 250. I think that’s on the low end. If he progresses I see him as a top 75-200 guy. Lets see how this season goes. But if Georgia putting the press on makes him 100% he’s ready to shut it down…I don’t know who else would sway him.

He’ll definitely end up in the top 250. I think that’s on the low end. If he progresses I see him as a top 75-200 guy. Lets see how this season goes. But if Georgia putting the press on makes him 100% he’s ready to shut it down…I don’t know who else would sway him.
you are forgetting the most important factors however. He is committed to UT, and not scheduling visits with other schools. Neither of which are going to draw the amount of attention needed to really rise in the ranks.

I think he gets bumped, but unless he is undeniably a Top 10 WR they will keep him down in the 250s.

you are forgetting the most important factors however. He is committed to UT, and not scheduling visits with other schools. Neither of which are going to draw the amount of attention needed to really rise in the ranks.

I think he gets bumped, but unless he is undeniably a Top 10 WR they will keep him down in the 250s.
Okay, but what about the reputation Heupel and Pope have with WR's? Seems to me that they have an eye for WR talent and, therefore, prioritizing Dodson would make it seem like he's underrated by the services.

Okay, but what about the reputation Heupel and Pope have with WR's? Seems to me that they have an eye for WR talent and, therefore, prioritizing Dodson would make it seem like he's underrated by the services.
their best bet is to still get ranked highly before committing, or at the very least entertain other big schools so the services can drive up clicks with a higher ranking.

VN Store

Back