'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

This thread got weird real quick. I love some inside info as much as anyone but I don’t need to see the kids living room. @Freak can we delete the spy stuff?
He's friends with the family. I don't find it weird at all. We post pics of recruits at home with coaches or whatnot all the time. To each his own I guess.

AP posted earlier today that after doing some digging he now believes Jackson is closer to a decision than previously thought. The VQ guys also recently said TN was in a great spot, so reading between the lines…
This will give Tennessee the 3 best players in the state. I don’t care what the rankings say. It’s Mac, Jackson, and Utley, then a gap to #4. And I’m not convinced Jackson isn’t the best of those.

This will give Tennessee the 3 best players in the state. I don’t care what the rankings say. It’s Mac, Jackson, and Utley, then a gap to #4. And I’m not convinced Jackson isn’t the best of those.
Good thing is if we get them all then won’t even matter haha.

Kid is a baller who I think we will need to continue to recruit hard even after he commits because this dude is good enough to play for anybody.

So you don’t think Sparks is very good?

The baylor wr tandem isn’t the top 3?

VN Store

Back