'25 TN WR Tarrion Grant

This kid has 5* athletic ability. I don’t know enough about him to opine on why we did or didn’t pursue hard or why he committed to Perdue. I just know his physical talents are undeniable.
There is a reason Tennessee didn't pursue. I'm curious if AP as ever said why.

There is a reason Tennessee didn't pursue. I'm curious if AP as ever said why.
I don’t think there is any issues here with this one. Like off the field or culture type issues. Seems to be a good kid from everyone that’s been around him.

I don’t think there is any issues here with this one. Like off the field or culture type issues. Seems to be a good kid from everyone that’s been around him.
That would leave the only other reason. He isn't viewed by the coaches as good enough.

Reactions: LittleVol
That would leave the only other reason. He isn't viewed by the coaches as good enough.
Or....the kid didn't show much interest in us early in the process. You don't waste your time and resources if a kid isn't reciprocating the same interest. Recruiting can be a bit odd sometimes. What certain kids prioritize will only match up with a handful of schools in select cases. It's not always about physical abilities, behavior, culture, or money.

Idk. They usually don’t recruit at all if they don’t want. I think the more accurate statement is he was down the board this year at least for us.
WAAAAY down.

Basically just spoke to him because he was a 4 star and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

But he NEVER could have been a VOL.
Good luck with our scraps Purdue!!😂😂😂

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
WAAAAY down.

Basically just spoke to him because he was a 4 star and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

But he NEVER could have been a VOL.
Good luck with our scraps Purdue!!😂😂😂
You doing too much relax… kid still gets a free education to play ball in a power 5 conference good luck to em… some of yall need to “touch grass”… we literally can not get every single player don’t mean they are not good I’m sure our coaches could care less about a star rank… they chose not to pursue him I mean the wr class is loaded if kid had no interest and wasn’t top on the board no reason to beat a dead horse… but you don’t have to bash a high school kid he still will do more than you ever was able to accomplish on a football field.

You doing too much relax… kid still gets a free education to play ball in a power 5 conference good luck to em… some of yall need to “touch grass”… we literally can not get every single player don’t mean they are not good I’m sure our coaches could care less about a star rank… they chose not to pursue him I mean the wr class is loaded if kid had no interest and wasn’t top on the board no reason to beat a dead horse… but you don’t have to bash a high school kid he still will do more than you ever was able to accomplish on a football field.
Bro… literally read my first 5 posts in this thread.

Just go a page back

Reactions: Smokey19rt
maybe the kid is dead set on playing a certain position and Tennessee doesn't see him at that position in their defense. it could be as simple as that

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back