Tony Sorrentino--BOOM!

I wasn't trying to make waves, but some acted like we hit a coaching homerun. Look I am glad we got additional eyes but he does not interact with players.

Wrong again. Geez do a little research and quit showing ignorance...

Recruiting helps with recruiting.

Kids don't give a sh** about their recruiter's resume's.

Bruce Feldman is reporting CBJ is set to hire former J'ville Jags offensive assistant and QC coach Tony Sorrentino. His role on the staff is not yet known .

Bruce Feldman is reporting CBJ is set to hire former J'ville Jags offensive assistant and QC coach Tony Sorrentino. His role on the staff is not yet known .

But saban is a step ahead of everyone. Does that mean he is hiring Belicheck or Obama to get further ahead of us?

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to make waves, but some acted like we hit a coaching homerun. Look I am glad we got additional eyes but he does not interact with players.

Neither will Weinke for Bama but check out the worshipping in Around The NCAA forum. :)

Reactions: 2 people
New offensive QC.

Just figured I'd get things started. We don't want Tony's hiring slipping under the radar, what with all today's other good hiring and recruiting news. Our NegaVol kin need something to neg on.

- Former Jacksonville Jaguars Asst. Wide Receiver Coach
- Over 10 years of coaching experience

Now let's get some Control over that Quality! (...unless "offensive QC" means Quarterback Coach)

I started this thread mods. What happened? :angry:

The impact of guys like this cannot be understated. Will provide extremely valuable gameplanning intel

Also helpful in recruiting NJ area. His dad was a HS coach there. Experience at Minnesota and Miami too. Spent a lot of time working with Jeff Fisch (former Jags OC (13-14), Michigan QB/WR/Passing Game Co. (15-16), current UCLA OC/QB (2017).

Good hire :good!:

VN Store

Back