Tesla
Dokken
Motley Crue
Blackfoot
Skid Row
The Black Crows
ZZ Top

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
i think rock started dying 1996. grunge's offspring is the equivalent of the baby boomer generation. so many horrid bans from 1996ish to current.
Once the guitar riff and innovative soloing lost their allure, good rock music has been hard to find. I'm just glad that bands like TOOL keep bringing the heat. When this generation dies out, I don't have a lot of hope for the genre.

Some of you may want to spend some time exploring Japan for bands heavily influenced by bands often mentioned here. Won’t be for everyone, but if you find a band you like you can be rewarded with a lot of new to you music that has a familiar feel.

For example, Ningen Isu, often referred to as a Japanese Black Sabbath, has 23 albums dating back to the late 80’s. But they show influences from many other bands as well.

As much as I hate Youtube at times, you can access a lot of great music that will never see the light of day on radio or SiriusXM.

Some of you may want to spend some time exploring Japan for bands heavily influenced by bands often mentioned here. Won’t be for everyone, but if you find a band you like you can be rewarded with a lot of new to you music that has a familiar feel.

For example, Ningen Isu, often referred to as a Japanese Black Sabbath, has 23 albums dating back to the late 80’s. But they show influences from many other bands as well.

As much as I hate Youtube at times, you can access a lot of great music that will never see the light of day on radio or SiriusXM.
Do they have busty groupies?

VN Store

Back