Transfer Portal - Confirmed Tennessee Interest

Again you do not know how Milton will develop under Heupel. You’re just guessing. Now under your tutelage we a certain as a group he would not make an NFL Qb.
Milton was benched in HS for over throwing, he was benched at Michigan for over throwing, he lost the job here last year after H² demonstrated much better down field accuracy. Milton, like JG just doesn't have the "what ever it is" to throw the long ball. Watson Brown, a fair judge of QBs, said recently on George Plaster's blog that Milton just isn't going to be the guy. And Brown Loves Heupel's offense.
My tutelage? I don't have anything to do with teaching anybody.
But work on your English word usage. And study hard. You can pass that G.E.D test if you stay with.
Good Luck!

Reactions: PA Vol
Milton was benched in HS for over throwing, he was benched at Michigan for over throwing, he lost the job here last year after H² demonstrated much better down field accuracy. Milton, like JG just doesn't have the "what ever it is" to throw the long ball. Watson Brown, a fair judge of QBs, said recently on George Plaster's blog that Milton just isn't going to be the guy. And Brown Loves Heupel's offense.
My tutelage? I don't have anything to do with teaching anybody.
But work on your English word usage. And study hard. You can pass that G.E.D test if you stay with.
Good Luck!
03DA1B70-40E7-4F5C-89AF-01763073350C.png

Fong said we were one of the first to reach out to Fentrell Cypress. Corner who started for UVA this year.
This is my favorite stat of his:

Cypress ranked 11th in all of college football in Pro Football Focus' coverage grade, allowing only 18 receptions all season.

18? So this man gave up 1.5 receptions a game? Also 1.44 PBUs a game?

Sign him up, give him a pocket full of NIL cash, and LFG!!

This is a list of all the players in the portal we have actually contacted and/or will push for per reports so far. Will update as the list expands

OFFENSE
OT Ajani Cornelius (Rhode Island)
TE Kyle Morlock (Shorter)
WR RaRa Thomas (Mississippi State)
WR Ryan O'Keefe (UCF)
WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon)
RB Trey Sanders (Alabama)

DEFENSE
DT Marshawn Kneeland (Western Michigan)
LB Levani Dumani (Stanford)
LB Jeremiah Jean-Baptiste (UCF)

SPECIAL TEAMS
K Charlie Campbell (Indiana)
Well this list needs to change a lot.
Biggest needs are a defensive backfield that can actually defend.
And it’s 2-1 on the offense side and no DB’s

VN Store

Back