Transgender Female Setting Records

85SugarVol

I prefer the tumult of Liberty
Bear with me - I realize there have been many of these.

Trans University of Pennsylvania swimmer sparks outrage after smashing women’s records

This one got me thinking about this from a different angle. Asked myself a few questions:

1. Do I really care one bit about Women’s Ivy League Swimming?
- No, I certainly do not

2. Would I care if a former UCONN men’s basketball player dominated the Lady VOLS and beat them for the Championship?
- Yes, I think I probably would

3. Would I feel differently if a transgender female was powering the Lady VOLS to championships?

I have to admit, that one gave me pause.

Anyways - one of the points usually brought up in these discussions is that these females are not dominating women’s sports.

Is this more of the same? Or something different?

Trans University of Pennsylvania swimmer sparks outrage after smashing women’s records

This one got me thinking about this from a different angle. Asked myself a few questions:

- No, I certainly do not

2. Would I care if a former UCONN men’s basketball player dominated the Lady VOLS and beat them for the Championship?

3. Would I feel differently if a transgender female was powering the Lady VOLS to championships?

Anyways - one of the points usually brought up in these discussions is that these females are not dominating women’s sports.

How many trans men are successful in men’s sports?

Simple solution is a 3rd category.
Men’s sports
Women’s sports
Trans sports.

You have a man competing against girls. How did they think it was going to turn out.
Well this one is a bit different.

Usually it’s individuals that were ho-hum in men’s competition, transition, then do well in women’s competition.

This individual was an All-Conference performer in men’s Ivy League swimming. They are now setting records and sweeping swim meets in women’s Ivy League swimming.

I get that.

Would you support a Lady VOLS team that had a trans?

I don't think my VOLS allegiance would change my view.

Seems women's sports were created due to physiological differences between men and women. As we've seen when women can compete with men they are allowed in the "men's" leagues.

That said, I agree with the sentiment here that this is a fight for women's sports. If they are cool with it so be it. I'm just skeptical that they are cool with it. Seems more like fear of the woke mob to object.

I don't think my VOLS allegiance would change my view.

Seems women's sports were created due to physiological differences between men and women. As we've seen when women can compete with men they are allowed in the "men's" leagues.

That said, I agree with the sentiment here that this is a fight for women's sports. If they are cool with it so be it. I'm just skeptical that they are cool with it. Seems more like fear of the woke mob to object.
Don’t disagree with any of this.

Reactions: LittleVol

- No, I certainly do not

There is nothing female about a “transgender female”, and they should not be allowed to compete in sports against females.

Last edited:
You have a man competing against girls. How did they think it was going to turn out.

It's actually the exception to the rule. Girls sports are not being dominated by transgender athletes. I am not comfortable with the integration, particularly in MMA, but it's not what people think it is.

Do you know how fkn fast you have to be as a male to be faster than the fastest female? You gotta be an elite male athlete. It's not just a matter of being born with male reproductive organs.

VN Store

Back