Traveling the Longest Distance

I'm going to try to make it to a game. I'm currently stationed at Thule AB, Greenland!

12 Time Zones. . . Bangkok to TN. Does it matter if it is the normal commute from work with the game in the home agenda?

:hi:

:shades:

Utah.

Not because I haven't been home in 5 years. Not because I'm coming back 10 weeks early to make sure I don't miss the games. Not because it's been planned for a month or even because I just miss the humidity, currently 6-8 %. I just want to sit in the stadium and have that old feeling of It being football time in Tennessee. AMEN.

Reactions: 1 person
El Nido Palawan, Philippines to Knoxville.

However long that is.

I'll be winding down on my Fall vacation.

I want us to win, but ill just be happy to see the Smokey Mountains again win or lose👍

I am flying in to visit my children at the end of October and will be attending the Charlotte game. My origination point is Riyadh, Saudi Arabia which is 7,145 miles.

Dave are you stopping off at Wally World first?:blink:

giphy.gif

th

However long that is.

I want us to win, but ill just be happy to see the Smokey Mountains again win or lose👍
Did a dive trip there last year around this time. One of the few places I'll admit is more beautiful than East TN.

However long that is.

I used to love Clark Air Base until the Volcano blew...sounds like a Jimmy Buffet song huh?

It was a young, horny bucks paradise in its hey day. Beautiful women 100-deep!

VN Store

Back