Trump refers to immigrants from Haiti and Africa as being from s***hole countries.

Well, now GOP Senator Perdue says he did not say it. Two days ago, he couldn't remember. Now he suddenly does.

Well, just another lie for this ridiculous president and his party.

Be a man. Admit it. They are both cowards AND liars.

The bottom line is they are sh!t holes and none of your ilk will admit it in public even though you think it.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't know. Maybe. More than some for sure. Less than some too. He started it with his boast out of nowhere. Good job though of taking up for your ideological brethren without having a damn clue:birgits_giggle:

I have a clue and would lay money that you’ve been to maybe 3-4 countries.

I love how comments an anonymous source told another anonymous source that they heard something from an anonymous source can trigger libtards. Weak minded fools.

Reactions: 4 people
Don't understand the context to my previous post, but you might get your feelings hurt if you think you've been to more countries

I've been to 41 different countries. Every continent except Australia and Antarctica.

I can vouch that Africa, central America, South America, Most of Asia, and almost all of the Caribbean is in fact..sh!tholes.

Reactions: 5 people
You miss the point.

The freaking PRESIDENT should not be saying that in a policy meeting. Ever.

Why not? Not a fan of the truth?

I think thats the biggest problem most people have with this, other than their blind hatred for Trump. A dude in power said what EVERYONE already knows. Sadly some are too delicate to acknowledge the truth, and when it comes out, it hurts them.

The truth, when not backing up ones views, always stings..

:lolabove:

I've never much agreed with you politically. That being said, you're easily the funniest SOB to grace this board.

YOu remember FireRandySanders.com ?

Oh yeah..... that place was the wild Wild West of discussion forums.... to say it was a free for all is selling it short. I had a lot of fun posting there. Once he actually got fired it became a ghost town

I think thats the biggest problem most people have with this, other than their blind hatred for Trump. A dude in power said what EVERYONE already knows. Sadly some are too delicate to acknowledge the truth, and when it comes out, it hurts them.

Totally agree..... IMO the bigger issue is the blabber mouth that went to the media discussing what was said in a closed door meeting.

So you think he said it?

Yes or no.

You miss the point.

The freaking PRESIDENT should not be saying that in a policy meeting. Ever.

Too bad that other presidents didn't have the balls to say it (if they didn't). Hard to imagine what a negaJohnson type press could have done to Ole' Lying Lyndon.

The fact is that hidden problems aren't addressed. Silence in our part of the world is golden for the trash running those sh!tholes. If Idi Amin, had kept his mouth shut and kept a lower profile, he'd have had a lot longer run; he just got to "big" to ignore - simply one example of the excellent third world leadership.

So you think he said it?

Yes or no.

Could he have said it? Yes. Did he say it? I'm not sure.

I tend to dismiss the baseless allegations with zero proof that the left sinks their teeth into constantly.

Do I care if he said it? Nope. If he did its fine by me. Thats how normal people talk about sh!thole countries.

Reactions: 1 person
I’d bet much worse has been said by other presidents, the difference is those in attendance didn’t gossip like school girls.

I guarantee the N word was dropped non stop when Obama was in. Probably the F word (gay slur) as well considering who he kept company with.

That being said..1 year anniversary soon for the White house having NO rappers visiting!

one of the big reasons trump got elected is that americans are tired of politician speak. Appeasement. Enough.

Example:

republican: "ut football sucked this year. Worst team ever"

democrat: "i agree, no conference wins, 'cept we aren't allowed to agree so let's talk about penn state?"

trump: "tennessee is a ****hole and the football team is worse."

fyp

I was reminded today that Obama once referred to Libya as a "s*** storm."

Never knew ol' Barry was racist but, well, there you have it.

If he did, he and Perdue should stop lying and say so.

Embrace the 36 %.

Don't be such a p**sy.

You know, LG, there's this thing called karma and she's a fickle *****. And I have this feeling old Durbin is eventually going to get caught saying something behind closed doors he will regret.

Now are you going to be all kinds of outraged over that or pull your typical hypocrite act and say Trump did it so it's okay?

VN Store

Back