Tuesday practice 9/2

Is it just me or did this practice look like it was sooo... dull? I mean, really. You just came off a win against a MWC team. I know you're tired, but you have another bowl team coming up. Bring some fire.

Looks like they're mailing it in...

Yon gotta be kidding. It was a 4 minute video showing random drills!?

Reactions: 7 people
Darr. The fact that he can still ambulate normally not unlike other bipeds is certainly unexpected. That was unsightly.

Reactions: 7 people
Are they rethinking crowder?

probably just getting some reps in for someone else in case of an injury and we aren't left holding the bag with no one else being able to snap the ball..ala UF game with James Stone a few years ago...

Reactions: 1 person
Is it just me or did this practice look like it was sooo... dull? I mean, really. You just came off a win against a MWC team. I know you're tired, but you have another bowl team coming up. Bring some fire.

this is an incredibly dumb post

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

Fire Butch and Team 118!

tumblr_inline_muzoxmkjcE1rc7hco.jpg

:)

First thing I thought too! :thumbsup:

Are they rethinking crowder?

I said this a couple of months ago. Crowder is not our center of the future. Weisman will be starting soon IMO:

All through the preseason, the junior center was one of UT's most consistent linemen, and he was expected to be an anchor for the line moving forward.

But he struggled against Utah State, personifying the Vols' inefficiencies in the offensive front.

Weisman is much more physical

What is wrong with Derrell Scott? Looks more and more like a redshirt year for him.

I think that would be a great thing for him and this team. He will get at most 50-60 touches for the year. Is it worth burning an entire year for that many touches?

Maybe I missed it on the Jumbotron, but it seemed pretty obvious that he wasn't touched and he just fell awkwardly on it.

Looked to on television replay that the defender hit his leg, which changed the angle he landed and rolled the ankle.

I said this a couple of months ago. Crowder is not our center of the future. Weisman will be starting soon IMO:

All through the preseason, the junior center was one of UT's most consistent linemen, and he was expected to be an anchor for the line moving forward.

But he struggled against Utah State, personifying the Vols' inefficiencies in the offensive front.

Weisman is much more physical

You are completely disconnected from reality and your comment shows how little you really know about this team.

Maybe I missed it on the Jumbotron, but it seemed pretty obvious that he wasn't touched and he just fell awkwardly on it.

I was pissed until we watched the replay. It looked like he was anticipating someone running into him and once it didn't happen, he didn't have his feet underneath him, rolling his ankle instead.

I was pissed until we watched the replay. It looked like he was anticipating someone running into him and once it didn't happen, he didn't have his feet underneath him, rolling his ankle instead.

I thought the same thing when I saw it on the jumbo, but I watched the game on dvr yesterday and I'm pretty confident that the rusher's leg hit Darr's leg right before Darr came back to the ground. I can see how the ref may have missed it but I think it was missed none the less.

VN Store

Back