Two Tennessee teams will enter, one will bowl

If UT plays the way they did yesterday, you are spot on. Vandy and Missouri are basically the same team. Missouri is slightly better on offense, Vandy slightly better on defense. Missouri only beat Vandy by 5. I didn't call the beat down yesterday, but I knew it was a bad match up for us. Vandy is too.
I agree. Vandy is very balanced on offense. I don’t have a good feeling about it. Hope I’m wrong.

With the Dores beating Ole Miss both teams are 5-6 fighting for a post season. I hope we come out ready to play next week. I don’t understand why we can’t put two good weeks together but hopefully next Saturday will be one of our “ON” days.
Schrodinger's vol?

Shurmur is probably the best QB in the state of TN this season. Its between him and White for Memphis.

Think they will get several big plays in the passing game against some ill timed corner blitzes and Mason has them more focused and ready than the Vols. Vaughn grinds it out for them down the stretch like we saw Mizzou do yesterday.

I wouldn’t bet on the VOLS with Freak’s ad money to win this one. They are capable depending on which team shows up though.

VN Store

Back