Tyler Bray officially a Vol.

Fulmer just texted and said he would have signed him too!

Seriously this is huge because if Bray doesn't commit, then we go into next year with Stephens as the starter and Lamison and Rozier as the backups.

Rozier is gone

Seriously this is huge because if Bray doesn't commit, then we go into next year with Stephens as the starter and Lamison and Rozier as the backups.

didnt Rozier leave?

When did Rozier leave?

If that is the case, then it is even more huge that we got Bray. Even though I wanted Scroggins I think Bray fits this offense much much better. Scroggins and Sims can stay on the bench wasting schollys for USC and Bama as far as I'm concerned.

Isn't Rozier gone? UT will only have 2 QBs next year so getting a freshman is a must. UT will probably sign one more.

Uh, Rozier left the team about a month ago.

Fantastic!!!! Now let's get this kid on a diet of country ham , mollasses, butter, and homemade biscuits for a few months and we'll be ready to roll.

I gained 10 pounds just reading that! :eek:lol: God bless the south! :clapping:

Rozier already has left the team

Compensating for something? I keed I keed, but seriously though nice avatar.

I thought I read somewhere that Bray was trying to enroll in January, is that true?

This is huge is true. USC has been recruiting him very hard after his perfermance in the 11 on 11 camp. This kid could be a 5* when he finishes High School this year!

No doubt, this was the "big fish" we heard rumors about weeks ago. The coaching staff knew this was coming. It looks better if you decommit after visiting another school, rather than out of the blue.

This is huge is true. USC has been recruiting him very hard after his perfermance in the 11 on 11 camp. This kid could be a 5* when he finishes High School this year!

I don't think USC has shown interest in any other QB in this class since they got Scroggins. I could certainly be wrong about that though.

This is great news. Now get him beeeeeefed.

38.jpg

Bray was recruited by Tennessee commitment Markeith Ambles over the past few weeks and now Bray says he'll join Ambles on the recruiting trail.

"Whatever I can do to help," Bray said. "That's what I'm going to do."

nice.

and yes, he is a mid-termer

While Bray travelled back to California on Sunday, his father stayed behind to look at the possibility of moving the entire Bray family to Knoxville once Tyler graduates high school.

looks like the rumor was true.

VN Store

Back