UGA's toughest game this fall: At Tennessee.

Funny that the author of this is named Buhler.
For those old enuf to remember the movie:
Ferris Buhlers (sp?) Day Off.....
Would love to see UGA take the day off when they play us. That game just might determine the East winner this year.

2425101700000578-2877928-image-a-9_1418918590906.jpg

Funny that the author of this is named Buhler.
For those old enuf to remember the movie:
Ferris Buhlers (sp?) Day Off.....
Would love to see UGA take the day off when they play us. That game just might determine the East winner this year.

I can hear Ben stein right now...buhler, Buhler, Buhler...

Uhhhh no. Most UGA fans are saying that UT has a potentially very good HC who has made very good strides in recruiting. I've not heard or read where any UGA fan is taking UT lightly, just the opposite. But to put UT ahead of Bama and/or AU at this point simply isn't realistic. They're ranked way ahead of UT. I think all three games will be tough, but I rank them close to what the polls indicate. That may be subject to change over the course of the season.

Buddy I work with is a huge UGA fan, and he continually says he is not worried about TN. Discredits Butch and Dobbs both. He doesn't believe TN will be any better than last year.

You know, I get how it must sting losing 5 in-a-row to a rival. But for a UT fan to say anything about arrests and suspensions is absolutely laughable. UT has become the SEC poster child for suspensions. And With UT players is always rape, and armed robbery, selling dope, gun possession, etc. we get stuff like selling jerseys! You have to be kidding me with that stuff! :crazy: you don't want to go there with a comparison.

When did UGA become a rival??? Not sure I ever received that memo.

After the past 2 losses to UGA I think that we are due for a couple of breaks against them. Come on karma give us a break.

Well we do have a rb named Kamara...

What if he rushed for 250 yds and 4 tds in that game?

I know I'd like it :dance2:

Uhhhh no. Most UGA fans are saying that UT has a potentially very good HC who has made very good strides in recruiting. I've not heard or read where any UGA fan is taking UT lightly, just the opposite. But to put UT ahead of Bama and/or AU at this point simply isn't realistic. They're ranked way ahead of UT. I think all three games will be tough, but I rank them close to what the polls indicate. That may be subject to change over the course of the season.

agreed. as we sit here a month away from the season, i'd have to say GA's toughest games are @Aub, Bama then @ TN.

but that could change dramatically by the time those games roll around on the schedule.

If you don't think UT fans don't consider UGA a rival, I encourage you to take a peek at all of the posts about UGA on this board. The fact that you haven't won lately doesn't stop the rivalry. :thumbsup:

They're not like bama, or Florida, but they are indeed a rival. A very important one at that, and this years game could determine a lot.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back