Ugly drop by Velus Jones

stolitonic

PHD in eye discipline
Anybody else watching SNF?

Velus Jones just dropped the most wide open TD pass I have ever seen in the NFL.

He fell down. The ball still hit him in the hands with him on his butt. Still dropped it.

You say “still dropped it” as if it’s easier to catch a pass after falling down while sitting in your butt. You’re drunk aren’t you!?

Stone Cold sober. Just thought it looked extremely bad. Nobody around for ten yards and he falls over his own feet then drops the ball. Anywhos.....

Reactions: Sea Ray
He's had a terrible time in the NFL thus far. We know how great he can be because we saw him play so well for us but his career with the Bears started with muffing a couple of punt returns, he could just have a bad case of the yips. I hope things turn around for him.

As a fan of both the Bears and the Vols, I’ve been holding out hope it would click. He needs a change of scenery.

As a fan of both the Bears and the Vols, I’ve been holding out hope it would click. He needs a change of scenery.
You never know. Bagent looks a lot better than Fields ever has. Once they start getting reps together things might change. He defiantly hasn't been in the best of situations with da Bears thus far.

VN Store

Back