UK is a dangerous game.

if the way this team responded after the scoop 6 doesnt make you believe in them you never will .we play to win now ,not to not lose . no chance for kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!! and ill leave youns with this every one sing along ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !!!!!!! you can thank me later for that being stuck in your head all day

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Did you see the LSU game where they grounded and pounded and killed the clock with a 9 minute drive? Teams, groups, and players improve.
I did . So that’s why I don’t know exactly what to expect.
Are they going to bring their A game for UK or their B game.
I’ve seen the B game more than A , so??

good grief....the drama people try and create...you can't compare teams to what they were weeks ago, they improve over time and we have done that. UK has no chance against us period...it a home game to boot!!! seriously people stop creating drama
Agree but at the same time UK has improved some too. If nothing else, they have a few back that have been hurt at the QB and RB positions.

Their OL is the anomaly, if it hasn't improved I don't see any way they stay in this game.

Not overly impressive to be honest against a non power 5 school. Ok but same level of blocking against an average SEC team might get 3 ypc
got 4.7 vs Alabama and they are the #2 rushing defense in the conference. 5.4 against LSU and they are the middle of the conference @7th.

Reactions: FBtime
Stoops very complimentary and honest about the challenges UT will present this week. A lot of coaches I cannot stand to listen to, but he provides a pretty decent press conference.

Listening to the coach from UTC yesterday and he was asked about this game. Yes I know why would his input matter. He made a very interesting statement. None of these teams have a practice team or even in most cases a starting team that can replicate what Tennessee does on offense. He said if they did they would be starting and not on the practice squad. So 2 weeks of preparing for Kentucky isn't going to suddenly make them able to adjust to the tempo and speed.

Listening to the coach from UTC yesterday and he was asked about this game. Yes I know why would his input matter. He made a very interesting statement. None of these teams have a practice team or even in most cases a starting team that can replicate what Tennessee does on offense. He said if they did they would be starting and not on the practice squad. So 2 weeks of preparing for Kentucky isn't going to suddenly make them able to adjust to the tempo and speed.
Mark Stoops laughed when someone asked him about preparing for the Tennessee offense. He hasn't got a clue about how to stop or slow down the Tennessee offense.

Eventually, the Vols are going to be on the wrong side of one of these final possession games. Saturday vs UK looks to be another one of those. I know that will trigger some that think Vols are unbeatable.

Eventually, the Vols are going to be on the wrong side of one of these final possession games. Saturday vs UK looks to be another one of those. I know that will trigger some that think Vols are unbeatable.
I think losing to Georgia is possible but Kensucky wont be the team to beat Tennessee. Tennessee is on it's way to an 11-1 season. I think you'll be happier cutting down Tennessee over on Wildcat Lair you Kensucky Troll.

If you're going to be a top 5 team, you have to be able to beat teams in the top 20. It just is what it is. We lived this for the better part of a decade in the 90s, good Tennessee teams with a good SEC. We aren't OSU or Clemson. We know what we have by the end of the season. Every weak is a test in one way or another. Kentucky is no different, a decent team that would should handle easily. But, the main thing is, just win, doesn't matter how. Spreads only matter to Vegas.

Stoops very complimentary and honest about the challenges UT will present this week. A lot of coaches I cannot stand to listen to, but he provides a pretty decent press conference.

He takes some pretty stupid questions in stride too. Even Josh shows his annoyance after a few stinkers.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
TN should win this game but we aren't going to blow them out. They ran through us like Taco Bell after a night of drinking last year. I have no reason to believe that this year will be any different. Both teams are better this year than last year. I think we have improved more than them. We will likely score at will against them. but their Offense is going to treat us just like everyone else. We will give up a ton of points to them. I see 45-38 Vols.

VN Store

Back