Ukraine II: The Fight Against Russian Aggression

Well hello, looks who is back just in time for the 2nd Russian invasion of Ukraine. And don't come at me with that "Kiev is the one escolating the situation" because it's pure bs and the OSINT speaks for itself.
Funny that all of this escalation was going on until Biden got in office. Makes me think that the US is putting a battery in Ukraine's back.

Funny that all of this escalation was going on until Biden got in office. Makes me think that the US is putting a battery in Ukraine's back.

The war in Ukraine has been escalating since July of 2020 so try again with “its Biden’s fault”. There are 87,000 Russian soldiers on the Russian border with 2 more armies and 3 airborne divisions being transferred to the Ukrainian border. It’s take a year of planning to “suddenly deploy these types of forces.

The war in Ukraine has been escalating since July of 2020 so try again with “its Biden’s fault”. There are 87,000 Russian soldiers on the Russian border with 2 more armies and 3 airborne divisions being transferred to the Ukrainian border. It’s take a year of planning to “suddenly deploy these types of forces.

You mean Putin knew Biden was going to win back in July?

Try to make sense of how that sounds. Russia has troops on their own border. Meanwhile, the US is sending ships to the Black Sea...

Well hello, looks who is back just in time for the 2nd Russian invasion of Ukraine. And don't come at me with that "Kiev is the one escolating the situation" because it's pure bs and the OSINT speaks for itself.

And things were so peaceful here just a few of months ago..

What in the world could’ve caused tensions to escalate? 🤔

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Try to make sense of how that sounds. Russia has troops on their own border. Meanwhile, the US is sending ships to the Black Sea...

There’s like 500 U.S. troops training the Ukrainians on the Javelin missile systems and the counter battery radar systems. And don’t act like 2 U.S. destroyers are a threat to the entire Russian Black Sea fleet.

There’s like 500 U.S. troops training the Ukrainians on the Javelin missile systems and the counter battery radar systems. And don’t act like 2 U.S. destroyers are a threat to the entire Russian Black Sea fleet.
So the US having a Black Sea presence is normal, but Russia having troops on its border with Ukraine is not normal?

So the US having a Black Sea presence is normal, but Russia having troops on its border with Ukraine is not normal?
It’s been normal for the last 40 years. And no having basically 2 corps worth of soldier on the border of a country you have already illegally invaded is not normal.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Putin going to Putin now that he’s got a US President on the payroll.

Remember Biden was part of the administration who aggressively pursued friendly relations with Putin. They called it a “reset”, and they gave up a lot to get nothing in return.

Democrats and the media incessantly mocked Romney for claiming Russia is not an ally, but one of the largest threats to the US.

I won’t even mention the hilarious flops once Trump was elected. We all know what happened there.

Now Putin is going to press since he understands the US has a feckless, impotent leader with no clear foreign policy strategy or objectives.

All of these foreign leaders are gleeful to see the administration focus on SJW agendas domestically. Some have already used the Biden admin’s own positions against them at the negotiating table.

It’s going to be an interesting couple of years.

Biden promise to end aid to Ukraine?
Would you rather Russian troops stay amassed at Ukraine's border?

Edit: I would rather them not btw, and it doesn't really matter to me who gets the credit. I don't think we should (or would) throw Ukraine under the bus either though.
I never brought up anything about Biden, neither does the article.

Last edited:
Would you rather Russian troops stay amassed at Ukraine's border?

I don't care as long as they stay on their side of the border.

I was just being a smartass with my comment but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Biden sold Ukraine down the river.

I don't care as long as they stay on their side of the border.

I was just being a smartass with my comment but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Biden sold Ukraine down the river.
Got ya.

Makes me wonder if the drawback has anything to do with the Navalny protests.

VN Store

Back