(Updated 8/2/23) 2023 MLB Draft and Roster Management Discussion Thread

I’m pumped that Z is returning! Y’all know that Beamer and Z are my guys and I’m confident that Beam will fill the Friday gig and Z will slide right into that Sunday spot and this rotation will be firing on all cylinders by the time conference play rolls around!
Beamer.... gives me an i-d-er for an NIL

61eea5c177ef45cfd41515f1cc2be5e0x.jpg

No way in heck Ahuna comes back. He will get it worked out.
I wouldn’t say no chance. While unlikely, the giants are not in a great spot with their bonus pool currently

Now Maui would be a senior if he came back so ultimately I think he signs the day of the deadline for whatever he can get, but it is not impossible he’s back

I wouldn’t say no chance. While unlikely, the giants are not in a great spot with their bonus pool currently

Now Maui would be a senior if he came back so ultimately I think he signs the day of the deadline for whatever he can get, but it is not impossible he’s back

The only reason I would consider it a possibility is that he was thought of as a first round pick coming into the season, then had a disappointing season at the plate. If he believes he could get back to hitting well, maybe he thinks he can move back up into a top 2 round. But yes, unlikely.

I’m pumped that Z is returning! Y’all know that Beamer and Z are my guys and I’m confident that Beam will fill the Friday gig and Z will slide right into that Sunday spot and this rotation will be firing on all cylinders by the time conference play rolls around!
Thanks (me too). He just was not done playing college ball, coached by Frank and also wants to get back to Omaha for a third time🍊⚾

VN Store

Back