USA Today Coaches Poll is out

They won’t put us at #1 in any poll so we have to go to Athens and take it! When we beat Georgia they will move us to #2! Enjoy the ride boys bc this team won’t be stopped! GO VOLS!
If UT beats UGA and Bama, the two teams that played in the NC game last year, they should move to #1. I think they would because I don’t see another team in the country that could do that back to back.

OSU lost 4 1st votes, we got 2 of them, have 5 other 2 go to Geogia with 45.

Last edited:
Reactions: 08Vol
Josh Heupel
Ryan Day
Jim Harbaugh

I found it notable that these three coaches do not participate in the USA Today Coaches Poll.

Tennessee could beat Georgia 50-0 next week and Butch Jones, schiano, and Hoke wouldn’t have us in their top 10

Just stunned that beamerball fell out of the top 25. Don’t they know of the sunglasses?

It will work itself out, we are in a great spot. Just keep playing we can and everything will work out. Tennessee and Georgia will play itself out next Saturday.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
They won’t put us at #1 in any poll so we have to go to Athens and take it! When we beat Georgia they will move us to #2! Enjoy the ride boys bc this team won’t be stopped! GO VOLS!
Beat Georgia and no way we don’t jump to #1. After beating #3 Bama also. We would 100% be #1 after that win. I say We because I played for Tennessee in 1972 (That’s a lie I always say because people make fun of me for saying “we”) lol

Agreed. The consensus non reactionary opinion out there is that UGA is the defending champ and undefeated until proven otherwise. Ohio State bias continues to be what it is. UT is better served lurking in the shadows and then striking. Let them underestimate us. I sincerely hope UGA has no idea what’s coming!!

VN Store

Back