UT Room

Fair enough. It honestly think it works well with the room size (I looked at TV sizes and sitting proximities) but I do wish I had gone with a little bigger TV. I got a really great deal on this one, so I will enjoy this one for awhile...

All good, it's actually because I need a big one, I'm blind.

Reactions: MillerTime80
Beautiful.... and full-on OCD for sure. I really like the horizontal plank wall. Ask Chip and Joanna, they like the style also. And to top it off you highlighted your pop's relationship with Coach Cafego during Vandy week! Any old-schooler knows how much he despised the Commode-Doors.

Man, the memories. And saying good-evening to Andy Holt outside Glocker (I'm an old dude now). Thanks for sharing and for stirring up thoughts of the good old days.

That is how I always refer to Vandy as well... My Dad really liked and respected Cafego.

Now that is a sweet Big Orange room. There's a lot of stuff but it looks really nice. Even the little spot under the bed is utilized and looks cool. I'm a bit jealous. Absolutely an awesome, awesome job!!! Thanks for sharing.

Now that is a sweet Big Orange room. There's a lot of stuff but it looks really nice. Even the little spot under the bed is utilized and looks cool. I'm a bit jealous. Absolutely an awesome, awesome job!!! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks a lot. I have been collecting stuff most of my life. It is a lot of things, but I did try to systematically hang and place things. And I tried to utilize all of the space as best as I could.

BTW, I'm totally painting my rear wall in the basement with the Smokey helmet scheme. That's BA. Not sure if the wife will ok the power T.

Finally got around to posting some pictures of my Tennessee room. At my last house, I had a checkerboard on my ceiling tiles. Here, I wanted to try to do a checkerboard on the floor. I also wanted to incorporate the Smokey Gray pattern, so I decided to paint it on the back wall. Over the years, I have collected items that are meaningful to me, but maybe not valued by many others... My favorite items are in the front right corner of the room. They are from my Dad’s days at UT. He played on the freshmen football and basketball teams in the mid 60s.

View attachment 241710View attachment 241711View attachment 241712View attachment 241713View attachment 241714View attachment 241715View attachment 241716View attachment 241717View attachment 241718

Wow! Thank you! Now I have something to aspire to. That is awesome.

VN Store

Back