UT should sell decorative checkerboard or Power T masks.

Did you find the mask already made or just the material?

Made...Lady out of Nashville making them.

I don't want to break Freak's Rules and post up link...but search etsy, you'll find her.

You guys do realize that unless you're sewing in pockets to slide filters into them, those homemade cloth masks do not stop COVID-19, right?

You guys do realize that unless you're sewing in pockets to slide filters into them, those homemade cloth masks do not stop COVID-19, right?

Really they are more about stopping you from spreading it than getting it. I am wearing my N95 here in the office when I see patients. But when I am out in public I will wear the UT one posted above. If we all wear just homemade or surgical masks in public we can make a big dent in spreading it to others. Here is a GIF showing particulate spread, much of which would be caught in any covering.

SneezeGIF_large.gif

Ok, I may have just seen one of the strangest masks ever!!!! I'm still in shock.....and it was 7:00 in SW FL...not a time I'm usually up but,
I was just in Wally world grocery near me...…..(I'm live close to Behr so maybe it was one of his relatives :)) And, I left my phone in truck so I couldn't take a pix...:mad:
There was a guy that had made a face mask made out of "whitie titie" underwear.....is suppose his!. the "fly" area was over his nose, the bottom was cut out so it would go over his head and the back was held on by some sort of clips..
OMG, can i ever unsee such a thing!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Nice...hoping mine arrives today from etsy lady in Nashville...

UT partnered with GoTeez to produce officially-licensed masks that extend over beards. There's also a checkerboard one lower down on the page: Buy One Give One Masks

Full disclosure, GoTeez is a sponsor of our radio show. Locally-owned company that is donating a mask to Blount Memorial for every one they sell.

Reactions: Dumbledorange

VN Store

Back