UT to Music City Bowl vs Nebraska

I've never been to the stadium, can anyone explain to me the difference between the lodge or club level seating and if any perks or better views...

The loge level is the lowest level of the upper deck. The club level is where I always sit for Titans games and the last MCB game. The club level has the indoor seating areas behind it so if there is inclimate weather you can duck in and sit down and view the game on multiple TV's.

Reactions: 1 person
I had everything lined up to attend the SECCG. I will not be wasting my money on the MCB. Nice step backwards...

Reactions: 1 person
May just have to drive over from Knoxville for this one

Agree. I complain, pick jokes, and voice my disappointment as much as anyone, but I was going to show up and support this team and our players wherever we played. I'm glad it'll be an intriguing matchup with Nebraska. I'll always be a Vol.

Reactions: 5 people
Isn't it nice to be yawning at bowl games instead of crossing our fingers and hoping we get to 6-6?...

Reactions: 3 people
Isn't it nice to be yawning at bowl games instead of crossing our fingers and hoping we get to 6-6?...

Not when it's the MCB we're supposed to get excited for. It would be better to win games we're supposed to.

Hell, any bowl in a decent place would be better than one in Nashville.

Probably doesn't matter. You'll swear Tommy Frazier was running the ball against our Defense.

A couple of players are getting ready to have career days against this D. They might even declare for the draft cause their stock is getting ready to rise to the top.

VN Store

Back