UTC tickets are $20

It’s a great day to go to a game if you don’t normally go because of ticket prices. I have seats as low as $5 on Craigslist.

For years I have seen people complain about ticket prices...well, here’s your chance. Weather looks good...sure it will be a little hot, but hard to get perfection there. Pretty much a guaranteed win, and you should even get to see 2 different QBs against the same defense.

Wear orange, take your family to a great day at Neyland. I just don’t buy that emptying the stadium will do anything positive for the team. These kids chose to come here at least in part because of us. They are trying hard not to let us down, let’s try not to let them down.

Reactions: allvol123 and A.J.
You will get roasted for this but I agree. Talking bad about my Vols is like badmouthing family. Best not to do so...if we have to it will be behind closed doors. Not out here for all the other Dbag lesser chatrooms to cross post and ridicule our team and fanbase. I need to make sure I do this myself. I have posted a couple that I regret in the heat of game day pain.
I say you can badmouth and make fun of your family to your family. Just like I can badmouth the Big Orange to Vols fans. But if some other fanbase says something similar - then they are going to hell.

Reactions: 08Vol
Last game I went to was Florida last year. After that I decided I’m not spending any money on UT football until they actually have a good product on the field.

Tickets could be 1$ and I’m still not going to go. Not worth the drive and time invested.

Reactions: Booker512
Actually a great idea...until the poor souls who paid for tickets or (gasp) were conned into buying season tickets, realize that is another kick in the nuts and revolt.
They should refund the tickets sales and allow them to keep their seats for free until the University can actually produce a product worth paying for.

u-g-PXJGXP0.jpg

Reactions: Pineyvol
I get people being angry and not wanting to go. Really at the end of the day, it doesn't help the team, only makes the fan feel better. Immediately after the BYU game, I decided not to go to the UTC game. After a couple of days, this is my reasoning, in addition to my 12 yr old telling me "he really wants to see the ball game." I'll be there, and hope the team sees a decent turn out. GBO!

Last edited:
The lowest attendance of the modern era is 81,719. That was against Akron in Dooley's final season (2012). That was the lowest since the upper bowl was finished in 1996. To find a lower official attendance you have to go all the way back to the end of the Battle era -- 80,336 to see Kentucky beat us 7-0 on senior day in 1976. Saturday could very well be the lowest attendance at Neyland Stadium in 43 years. Sad.
And that's going by tickets distributed; not the people in the seats.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I get people being angry and not wanting to go. Really at the end of the day, it doesn't help the team, only makes the fan feel better. Immediately after the BYU game, I decided not to go to the UTC game. After a couple of days, this is my reasoning, in addition to my 12 yr old telling me "he really wants to see the ball game." I'll be there, and hope the team sees a decent turn out. GBO!
Took my kid last weekend as well. Had to “curb my enthusiasm” after the game. He was a little bummed that we lost but had a great time. It sucks losing but getting to see the Vols with your kids is a great experience. I would encourage anyone to take their young ones to some of these smaller games.

VN Store

Back