‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Hasn’t spoken with him. But doesn’t think anything has changed? Makes total sense. Great info.
It means that they know he left Tennessee as a commitment or extreme heavy lean and they’d be shocked if he flipped. Or coaches told them they heard from him and he’s still with the good guys, ect. Not too complicated to read between the lines here fellas!

It means that they know he left Tennessee as a commitment or extreme heavy lean and they’d be shocked if he flipped. Or coaches told them they heard from him and he’s still with the good guys, ect. Not too complicated to read between the lines here fellas!

I don’t know why people are taking what I said so seriously. It was very clearly a joke. I mean yeah the info was not great, but that’s kind of the running gag with recruiting services charging you money for extremely vague info that doesn’t tell you anything. Just have some fun people….damn.

I don’t know why people are taking what I said so seriously. It was very clearly a joke. I mean yeah the info was not great, but that’s kind of the running gag with recruiting services charging you money for extremely vague info that doesn’t tell you anything. Just have some fun people….damn.
These are serious times Mookie! Lol

I'm good with everything you mention there except the bold, underlined font above.

Why would the coaches communicate with AP or any other recruiting service person regarding a recruit's disposition and or confidential conversations?

VN Store

Back