'24 VA LB Chris Cole (uga commit)

Virginia linebacker Chris Cole is set to come to town late Friday night after his high school game. He will be in town for basically about 24 hours before he heads back to make his decision on Sunday afternoon. USC feels really confident after his official visit last weekend and believes it’s between them and Georgia. Can a quick trip to Rocky Top change that? Only time will tell, but it certainly feels like Tennessee will need to pull out all the stops this weekend to get good news on Sunday.
-VQ

I’d rather be kidnapped by the Taliban than have to spend over one night in Los Angeles again.
My favorite part of the last trip down there was when a 400 pound man named “Sunflower” squatted over the curb, and negotiated a hostage release on the sidewalk right in front of the hotel restaurant.
Needless to say, we haven’t been back to Disneyland since…

Last edited:
I’d rather be kidnapped by the Taliban than have to spend over one night in Los Angeles again.
My favorite part of the last trip down there was when a 400 pound man named “Sunflower” squatted over the curb, and negotiated a hostage release on the sidewalk right in front of the hotel restaurant.
You and I have had much different experiences at the magic kingdom… lol

WTF

Cole seems to be influenced by his trips quite a bit. He was all UGA until he visited Knoxville. It was then either UGA or UT until he visited LA and now USCw is running at or near the top. Let's get him into town and sell him on UT being the closest option to home and that options provides him with a chance to play in the best conference in the county with a real chance to play early on a team that is going to compete for national titles in the near future and let's see what he does afterward.

I'd imagine Cole was shown a much better time than you were. LA is awesome for the "haves" and not so much for the "have nots". I imagine he got quite the red carpet roll out.

Well we know UT will be pulling out all the stops. BJM coming to watch his game, then maybe even riding with him to Knoxville(?). Current commits in town, including presumably his good friend Peyton Lewis. Going to be an awesome atmosphere on campus for the home opener in the late afternoon which will blow what he saw at SC OUT OF THE FREAKING WATER. At some point one would also think he'll meet with Spyre as well.

I think we've got a real shot here...

Well we know UT will be pulling out all the stops. BJM coming to watch his game, then maybe even riding with him to Knoxville(?). Current commits in town, including presumably his good friend Peyton Lewis. Going to be an awesome atmosphere on campus for the home opener in the late afternoon which will blow what he saw at SC OUT OF THE FREAKING WATER. At some point one would also think he'll meet with Spyre as well.

They should take a PJ to Knoxville after the game. Anyone got a jet they will loan out?

Reactions: jvols1999
I like where we are sitting. Would rather him be talking up USC and visiting us the day before committing than the other way around.

Kid will be in awe when he sees the gameday atmosphere in Knoxville. Hope it's enough to win out! GBO!

UT announced today that it's a sellout. Against Austin Peay. He saw nothing close to that at USC.

Is it legal for a coach to travel with a recruit? I thought there was a mileage limit for contact except for a visit?

VN Store

Back