Vaccine or not?

I LOLed at the suing for back pay.
I know I figured that would flip a couple of triggers yours being one of them. 😂

Hey you can support employers having the right to exercise many rules over their employees. You can also support and employee’s right to seek damages if an employer acts in bad faith and causes them very real financial damages.

What’s good for the goose/employer is good for the gander/employee. It’s also possible since this is UAL and they’re unionized there may already be damages agreed to who knows. But in the more general case… 🤷‍♂️

I know I figured that would flip a couple of triggers yours being one of them. 😂

Hey you can support employers having the right to exercise many rules over their employees. You can also support and employee’s right to seek damages if an employer acts in bad faith and causes them very real financial damages.

What’s good for the goose/employer is good for the gander/employee. It’s also possible since this is UAL and they’re unionized there may already be damages agreed to who knows. But in the more general case… 🤷‍♂️

Firing an employee who refuses to follow company policy isn’t acting in bad faith.

Reactions: Big Orange#1

Since Hog owns a super sucker fleet, he's probably already neck deep in ear damage and potential carcinogen inhalation claims so go easy on him.

Firing an employee who refuses to follow company policy isn’t acting in bad faith.
Not so sure you get that consideration here. They were following policy… till the company changes it and fired them… then they changed it back. I think companies would be better off standing pat. Remember we can at least try to sue the mattress mfgr here for waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

I don’t know what’s gonna happen but I gotta believe there are a few lawyers that are gonna test the waters in cases like this.

Not so sure you get that consideration here. They were following policy… till the company changes it and fired them… then they changed it back. I think companies would be better off standing pat. Remember we can at least try to sue the mattress mfgr here for waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

I don’t know what’s gonna happen but I gotta believe there are a few lawyers that are gonna test the waters in cases like this.

I’m sure there will be a bunch of lawyers willing to steal their clients money on frivolous suits.

Norfolk-based Navy ship will not deploy due to standoff over vaccine mandate | WAVY.com

You need to read this . Never in my life would I have believed that a judge has ordered the Navy not to punish this officer for refusing the vaccine . This maybe the craziest Navy article I’ve ever seen .

Good for him. Stand your ground in your true beliefs. If you can’t stand your ground on your freedom of beliefs here then why should you fight for someone else’s abroad ? If the Navy doesn’t have a suitable man on deck, then it’s on their upper commandment. Which is pretty low bar and doesn’t bode well for the Naval Commandment.

Good for him. Stand your ground in your true beliefs. If you can’t stand your ground on your freedom of beliefs here then why should you fight for someone else’s abroad ? If the Navy doesn’t have a suitable man on deck, then it’s on their upper commandment. Which is pretty low bar and doesn’t bode well for the Naval Commandment.

I’m guessing he is done just on insubordination and lying about where he traveled , but it’s interesting to watch a judge hold off the Navy for the time being . I can’t recall that happening here before .

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back