Vaccine or not?

Joke's on you President Asshat, I'm still here, still healthy, and had a milder case of COVID than anybody I know that actually got the shot.
I wonder what was to happen to us once their patience ran out. What was the plan?

Thankfully, the mRNA shots worked as intended, people who took it didn't get COVID, there were no significant adverse events, and the virus was eradicated.

I wonder what was to happen to us once their patience ran out. What was the plan?

Thankfully, the mRNA shots worked as intended, people who took it didn't get COVID, there were no significant adverse events, and the virus was eradicated.
he was going to issue one of his strong one word warnings.

if we dared persist past that, assuming we didn't all die first from uber Covid, he was going to shake his fist/finger at us and glower into the screen.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
"Our patience is wearing thin?"

Thanks for reminding me why I went a little heavy on the self-defense and self-reliance spending over the past few years.

There was about a five month stretch back in 2021 where every Tuesday and every Thursday morning (ammo deliveries these two days) there would be a line formed 30 minutes before Acadamy opened. By 10 they were totally wiped out of ammo.... I have finally gotten my stockpile built up to where it needs to be. Thankfully it's not that crazy anymore.

There was about a five month stretch back in 2021 where every Tuesday and every Thursday morning (ammo deliveries these two days) there would be a line formed 30 minutes before Acadamy opened. By 10 they were totally wiped out of ammo.... I have finally gotten my stockpile built up to where it needs to be. Thankfully it's not that crazy anymore.
Ammunitiondepot and Palmetto State Armory did pretty well during that time...

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I still buy way more than I shoot

Reactions: YankeeVol
Haha, nice. You know I'm just messing. Once my new pup gets old enough, I'll see if she wants to run or not. We might try light trail work.
I’ve got a friend that trail runs. I’ve done that a couple times with him. I’m old and clumsy. I’m eventually going to crash trail running. Lol

Not exactly the spokesman you want, but hey at least he can admit something. I got fam, that still won't admit it, because then they would have to own up to all those they steered the wrong way professionally. If I'm wrong on something I'm wrong on something. I don't get people who place pride over reason, and facts. We all make mistakes, but wise people learn from them.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back