VN's very own political meme thread...

P40Jiv4sR0GR.gif

Reactions: orangotango
Wait, I though Carlson was a KKK leader, a misogynist, a bigot, a stupid idiot, and a science denier. Now he is supposed to be a crafty Russian Spy too? Either you leftist can’t get your story straight or else this guy is a hyperintelligent Jack of all trades who can assume more identities that the guy in „Catch Me if You Can“ 😄

The REAL root problem is that the modern progressive doesn’t even believe in the existence of objective truth. Their moral relativism requires the acceptance of the warped concept that truth is a subjective construct (Hence Oprah‘s inane reference to „my truth“). Of course the ultimate endgame of this idiocy is the necessary conclusion that knowledge or facts cannot exist (see French postmodernism and deconstructionism). When you declare nonexistent the very substance of thought, rationality, and existence, all that is left is a banal and hopeless descent into a nihilistic despair. The modern left is so far down this road, they cannot even see the light they have left so far behind. The only measuring post they have left is their own corrupt and ever shifting certainty of their own moral virtue and superiority, which is ironic as if you reject moral absolutes, then virtue itself can be nothing but a fleeting illusion.

VN Store

Back