Vol hoops in the Vol Walk at the O&W game Saturday

Who’s attending the O&W vol walk and can report back to us on who’s there and still on the team?

Anybody know if Knecht will have another appearance for autographs in Knoxville? Wasn’t he supposed to be at Dick’s House of Sport again?

Reactions: knoxvol52
They are only letting 10K in the stadium for the game. Most of the tickets went to high dollar donors. There won't be much of a crowd at the Vol Walk.

They are only letting 10K in the stadium for the game. Most of the tickets went to high dollar donors. There won't be much of a crowd at the Vol Walk.

Volunteer Village will be open with lots of stuff going on. Free concerts. The O and W game on the big screen. Baseball on the big screen. There ought to be a decent turn out for the Vol Walk.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Anybody know if Knecht will have another appearance for autographs in Knoxville? Wasn’t he supposed to be at Dick’s House of Sport again?

Not that I know of. DHOS has an events page where they list such events and I don't see it there. I think he will quickly move on to draft prep, unfortunately.

Reactions: SugarVols

VN Store

Back