Vol Walk question..

kunsanvol

How soon before kickoff does the Vol Walk typically start? I'll be travelling to Knoxville Saturday morning from NC with my 12 year old son for the SC game and will be taking him to his second game, but this will be his first Vol Walk. I've been deployed the past two seasons so this is our first game together in a while and we are STOKED!!! Now I just gotta find some tickets!

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Reactions: 5 people
I went to UT and have gone to countless games since in Knoxville and think I've only been to the Vol Walk once lol

Thank you for your service sir. Please don't drive to Knoxville for the game this weekend because it's in kentucky.

I went to UT and have gone to countless games since in Knoxville and think I've only been to the Vol Walk once lol

I confess that I have missed my share of Vol walks as well. I don't think I went to any as a student. I have been to more of late with my kids since they like to see the players.

2 hrs and 15 minutes before each game is when it starts from just beyond the torch bearer toward athletic center.GBO!

VN Store

Back