Vols #18 (no change) in AP

It's great being back to a position where the polls upset us as fans. For some many years I didn't even look at the polls. But I agree with OP and how is Florida ranked higher when we beat them?

Reactions: 1 person
It's great being back to a position where the polls upset us as fans. For some many years I didn't even look at the polls. But I agree with OP and how is Florida ranked higher when we beat them?

I think you gotta chalk that one up to the AP voters having bad memories. It happened four whole weeks ago. If they're not Vols or Gator fans, that game is one random data point among hundreds. Long forgotten by most of them.

You do realize LSU and Auburn have not 1 but 2 losses right now? Alabama would have to lose at least 2 games before Texas A&M, LSU, or Auburn could jump them.

Umm it's based on conference record... you could lose all of your OOC games but win all of your Conference games and still make it. There is a possibility any of these teams can still make it. Alabama could get beaten by LSU and Auburn and that's why I stated it is the Wild Wild West this year. Personally I don't see Alabama losing but it could happen.

VN Store

Back