Vols in Lexington - where are we sitting?

Was planning on buying from a 3rd party site, SeatGeek for Friday night only. Where are the folks in orange going to be sitting?

I'm in section 102 Friday night and 101 on Saturday afternoon.

I noticed on Ticketmaster that a bunch of tickets behind the visitors dugout finally sold out this week. Quite a few are now on aftermarket.

Keep in mind, if you get there early, one can site on the terrace/berm in RF fairly close to dugout as well

I look forward to seeing a big crowd in orange again.

However, the long term weather forecast sucks right now. But what else is new?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm in section 102 Friday night and 101 on Saturday afternoon.

I noticed on Ticketmaster that a bunch of tickets behind the visitors dugout finally sold out this week. Quite a few are now on aftermarket.

Keep in mind, if you get there early, one can site on the terrace/berm in RF fairly close to dugout as well

I look forward to seeing a big crowd in orange again.

However, the long term weather forecast sucks right now. But what else is new?
fryeguy93, i will look for you. do you still wear the same hat your wore back in '92/'93? during our melrose years? ;):p

I should provide a merchandise purchase and delivery service to out-of-state fans attending the games this weekend.

Load up at Hound Dogs, Alumni Hall or Vol Shop

Took another look at Available tickets this weekend:

Friday: https://www.ticketmaster.com/kentuc...on-kentucky-04-19-2024/event/16006041BD9E5018
Saturday: https://www.ticketmaster.com/kentuc...on-kentucky-04-20-2024/event/16006041BDA1501A
Sunday: https://www.ticketmaster.com/kentuc...on-kentucky-04-21-2024/event/16006041BDA45045

It appears the Kentucky Athletic Department's mass emails to their booster and ticket base has finally reduced stock on all three days.

There are few seats together in the reserve seating area that are not "Verified Resale Tickets"
EXCEPT behind the home dugout at top of section 110 on Friday and Saturday games.
This tells me that there are going to be a ton of people wearing orange at the games- like myself.

Of course, we can't tell how many Terrace/Berm seats have been sold. Those seats are first-come-first-serve and most fans sitting there bring their own folding camp chairs. The terrace seats cost $7 per game and are actually rather nice. They are roughly located where the expanded seats are at LNS outside the original grandstand.

Someone has front row seats behind the visitor dugout for $79 each. That's FAR cheaper than you'd pay in Knoxville. Not even in the same stratosphere in fact.

The sections behind Tennessee's dugout are 101-103.
Seats behind home plate are 104-108

I don't see club level seats for sale on Ticketmaster such as purchased in 2022.

Aftermarket Stubhub prices for the weekend are higher. I see Friday night tickets in 101-103 for $57-74. Saturday $64-$135. Sunday have few tickets starting at $83

The Saturday and Sunday games will be played at the same time that Keeneland has races. That likely reduces some crowd. But both dates at Keeneland are hard sellout for reserved seats.
Vividseats has lesser inventory

WEATHER:

Looks like we'll need raingear for Friday only.- at least at this time.

WKYT (27)

Friday:

47 - 68
Showers in the evening (50% chance in evening)

Saturday
:
44 - 59
Partly Cloudy. Slight rain chance (21%)

Sunday:
40 - 57
Cloudy. 20% rain chance

WLEX (18) Why so many UHF stations?
Friday:
53 - 70
40% - Scattered Showers

Saturday: