Vols in MLB Update

I haven't seen Jordan's dad on here in a while. I hope he is able to get to the debut in person.
Me too! This is an awesome day for Vol baseball!
I’m so happy for Beck!
My boy broke out all of his Jordan Beck baseball cards when I got home and told him the news.
I can’t wait to watch him light it up at Coors field!

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
And my boy is a Braves AND Phillies guy.
While the Braves are my #1 and the Mets are 2nd, my son leans more towards the Phillies.
🤢
My grandpappy was always by far and away a die hard Braves fan primarily.

But my uncle was briefly with the Mets farm system until he blew a knee shortly after leaving UT. Besides Mookie from his Spartanburg Methodist days, Jonathan Hurst was another friend of his from back then. Never met the guys like Strawberry, Gooden or Hernandez though. Actually one of the last conversations I ever had with my uncle was trying to parlay his friendships into some retro Mets jerseys 😂IMG_9748.png

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
My grandpappy was always by far and away a die hard Braves fan primarily.

But my uncle was briefly with the Mets farm system until he blew a knee shortly after leaving UT. Besides Mookie from his Spartanburg Methodist days, Jonathan Hurst was another friend of his from back then. Never met the guys like Strawberry, Gooden or Hernandez though. Actually one of the last conversations I ever had with my uncle was trying to parlay his friendships into some retro Mets jerseys 😂View attachment 637671
Same here. My papaw was a die hard Braves fan and we made quite a few Saturday trips to Fulton County Stadium.
I love the Braves! Dale Murphy will always be my guy, Bob Horner, Ozzie Virgil, Phil Niekro...
But somehow, somewhere along the way, I came to like Strawberry, Doc, Gary Carter, Mookie, Lenny Dykstra, Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling...
I traded all of my friends, every baseball card I had, for their Braves and Mets.

VN Store

Back