Vols out of conference schedule.

Tough schedule. If say 7 OOC wins is the right number to expect. Then I'd say 7-9 conference wins so that puts us at 15 ish wins is my expectation. No post season tournament again but hopefully we take some steps in the right direction.

Barnes has always known what he was doing rpi and scheduling but damn I don't like this.

Wish we had a USCe type schedule to get some confidence in the early going

Instead of easing the freshmen in over time, it won't surprise me if Barnes puts all of them on the court and uses some of these pre-conference games as beat downs to teach and motivate the young guys to be tougher down the road. Of course if TN sticks close to UNC or Zaga or a big name in Maui then he'll divy up minutes to attempt to pull off the upset. But most likely, throw them to the wolves and help them grow up.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking forward to that game against Presbyterian on Dec. 6.
If you can't beat the Blue Ho's, who can you beat?

Yay! We're in the Maui Invitational this season. I remember seeing a small infomercial of who was in it but can't remember which teams.

I know it's a bunch of good teams. We have no chance there at probably winning a single game unless we was to get Chaminade.

Also get to see a player that graduated from a local high school play against us on November 15th. Patrick Good from David Crockett High School plays for Appy State.

He will be a freshman this coming season. He can light it up guys. Has range up to 28-30 feet out. I would just about guarantee that he's a starter in his freshman season. He's that good. He's also a great passer of the ball but he's only 6'0".

This height is what hurt him with bigger D1 offers although a couple bigger schools did offer but he wanted to stay closer to home even though his backdoor college in ETSU he turned down which upset me a bit.

Yay! We're in the Maui Invitational this season. I remember seeing a small infomercial of who was in it but can't remember which teams.

I know it's a bunch of good teams. We have no chance there at probably winning a single game unless we was to get Chaminade.

Also get to see a player that graduated from a local high school play against us on November 15th. Patrick Good from David Crockett High School plays for Appy State.

He will be a freshman this coming season. He can light it up guys. Has range up to 28-30 feet out. I would just about guarantee that he's a starter in his freshman season. He's that good. He's also a great passer of the ball but he's only 6'0".

This height is what hurt him with bigger D1 offers although a couple bigger schools did offer but he wanted to stay closer to home even though his backdoor college in ETSU he turned down which upset me a bit.
Wisconsin, UNC, Chaminade, Georgetown, UT, UConn, Oklahoma State and Oregon.

If we finish any higher than 5th with our young team then that would be quite a feat. I expect us to finish 7th.

Wisconsin, UNC, Chaminade, Georgetown, UT, UConn, Oklahoma State and Oregon.

If we finish any higher than 5th with our young team then that would be quite a feat. I expect us to finish 7th.

Is that you thinking we beat Chaminade in the 7th place game? :good!:

VN Store

Back