Vols Practice Thread Wednesday

We’re about as healthy as we’ve been in a while playing Florida. And we got a little depth. Our 1s will need some relief with quality play from the 2s.

Also, Swain mentioned players are gonna have to make plays. He said when EB had his pick 6 in the swamp, no one coached him to do that. He just did it. Jennings, Palmer, Callaway, Chandler, Gray, those are the guys that are going to have to make those extra type of plays on offense.

We just got back one of the best pieces on the back end of the D and you barely muster positivity. Smh.
I mean I just don’t think one player results in a 20 point swing. But he might be worth a 7 point swing or so and that could change a few results through the season, which makes me thrilled. Excuse me for not showing the proper enthusiasm, though

Reactions: 08Vol
"Chaney later joined the drill and challenged Calbert and Wright by saying, “We’re going to run behind you big boys.”

Why is he giving our game plan away to UF?
He said "we're" but he didn't say who. It could be Chandler, Gray, Jones, or even J. Jennings on a jet sweep.
FL never gonna know what hit them.

He said "we're" but he didn't say who. It could be Chandler, Gray, Jones, or even J. Jennings on a jet sweep.
FL never gonna know what hit them.
I also want them camped out on that side waiting every play for it to happen...opens up a ton of other plays.

Reactions: tnvols72
Beating the Gators would certainly breath life back into the hapless Vowels

It couldn’t happen at a better time than NOW
I agree.

I told myself I wouldn't get excited about this game....just want to see the team give a good fight. Then....well, optimism starts creeping in, maybe, just maybe.

I do that every time. GBO!!

VN Store

Back