Vols Transfer portal tracker (updated daily)

Vols have officially offered:

Marley Cook (DT MTSU)
Remington Strickland (C/Utility OL aTm)
Justin Joly (TE/UCONN/Baller)
Cook would be awesome to land. Have to beat out the likes of Ohio State to get him. He also has a handler/agent guy which is annoying.

Joly would be an amazing addition too. Kid looked good this year.

Its starting to sound a lot like there will only be a handful of open spots. I don't know who else might transfer out atp, but there's chatter the Big O, ONL, Eason, and possibly Simmons all come back.

So now we need Coop, Campbell, and Sprag to announce they are all coming back and that will solidify the lines. That would open up opportunities for some skill position guys.

AP also said Staes/TE from ND was a possibility

I'd like to see them go after a CB myself. But maybe they have faith in the youngsters or maybe they haven't found anyone they like more. Kinda a head scratcher tbh

OL- Mo Clipper Jr.
S- Jack Luttrell
CB- Brandon Turnage
CB- Warren Burrell
Thanks for your efforts!!!

Can I respectfully recommend two columns: (Maybe something like)

Departing Transfers: Offers to Free Agents
CB- Warren BurrellDT -Marley Cook (MTSU)
CB- Brandon TurnageC/OL - Remington Strickland (TX A&M)
S- Jack LuttrellTE - Justin Joly (UCONN) (Visiting???)
OL- Mo Clipper, JrTE - Holden Staes (ND) (Unsupported Rumor???)

Would just like to see both those going OUT and who might be coming IN.
:^)

Last edited:
Cook would be awesome to land. Have to beat out the likes of Ohio State to get him. He also has a handler/agent guy which is annoying.

Joly would be an amazing addition too. Kid looked good this year.
I’d feel better about him if he was a Tennessee kid. Being from MS I’d say he’ll be a priority for Ole Miss/MSU.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Thanks for your efforts!!!

Can I respectfully recommend two columns: (Maybe something like)

CB- Warren BurrellDT -Marley Cook (MTSU)
CB- Brandon TurnageC/OL - Remington Strickland (TX A&M)
S- Jack LuttrellTE - Justin Joly (UCONN) (Visiting???)
OL- Mo Clipper, JrTE - Holden Staes (ND) (Unsupported Rumor???)

Would just like to see both those going OUT and who might be coming IN.
:^)
If I update the original post as it goes down, can you keep doing the two columns?

Its starting to sound a lot like there will only be a handful of open spots. I don't know who else might transfer out atp, but there's chatter the Big O, ONL, Eason, and possibly Simmons all come back.

So now we need Coop, Campbell, and Sprag to announce they are all coming back and that will solidify the lines. That would open up opportunities for some skill position guys.

AP also said Staes/TE from ND was a possibility

I'd like to see them go after a CB myself. But maybe they have faith in the youngsters or maybe they haven't found anyone they like more. Kinda a head scratcher tbh
Any word on Bru?

Any word on Bru?
Nothing solid yet, but I don’t think he will be drafted without a really solid combine, and who knows how long it will actually take to get back to full speed. Even with a stellar combine, he’s projected to be a UDFA or maybe late rounder at best. So coming back and catching 40-50 balls would help him a whole lot.

Agreed bud.......really like the offers so far (especially the CT TE) but would love to see a lockdown DB with speed (especially if he gets his head around 😬)

Jordan Spasojevic-Moko (TX A&M OT) is worth keeping an eye on. Think he was arrested beginning of the season so never made an impact. Might be a player.

CB - Warren Burrell ->DT - Marley Cook (MTSU) -> Visits: Miami 12/8; Ohio State 12/15-16
CB - Brandon Turnage ->C/OL - Remington Strickland (TAMU) ->
S/DB - Jack Luttrell ->TE - Justin Joly (UCONN) (Visiting???) ->
OL - Mo Clipper, Jr ->TE - Holden Staes (ND) (Unsupported Rumor???) ->
OL – Addison Nichols ->
OL - Connor Meadows (PWO) - >
LB - Mekhi Bigelow (PWO) ->
A few updates in bold italics ... you may not care about the walkons, but I thought I would throw them into the mix. If a miss items, bang the drum!
Christmas is coming!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back