Vols Vanity License Plate

Hi All,

Need some help here. I am getting ready to order a Vols themed vanity license plate and want to see what your thoughts are on some good options.

Can only be 7 characters.

Here are some ideas:

Giv em 6

TN Vols

Go Vols

ChkrBrd

10SEVOL

UT VOLS

VFL 03 (graduation year)

:hi:

imo depends on who you're primarily getting it for: (1) if it's just for you then go with whatever makes you happy, (2) but if it's for others to also recognize and give you an occasional "honk" then here's my thoughts...

I would eliminate TN VOLS and UT VOLS from the start as Vols is easily recognizable without adding the UT or TN. Giv em 6, ChkrBrd, and VFL 03 are somewhat unique and many either may not recognize them, or even associate them with UT.

So through process of elimination that leaves Go Vols or possibly 10SEVOL (which I would change to 10ACVOL as someone else recommended). The biggest difference in these two is that one is an easily known reference to the Vols, and the other will require people to think about it before they "see it". So again... it just depends on your preference.

He only has 7 spaces

In that case would just go with this plate and buy a Vols decal for the back window
License-plate-web-300x155.jpg
Vanity plates really arent that popular anymore (at least in illinois since the crooked pols raised the price to 139 dollars a year)

Hi All,

Need some help here. I am getting ready to order a Vols themed vanity license plate and want to see what your thoughts are on some good options.

Can only be 7 characters.

Here are some ideas:

Giv em 6

TN Vols

Go Vols

ChkrBrd

10SEVOL

UT VOLS

VFL 03 (graduation year)

:hi:

Have you checked availability? Smart money says most, if not all, are already on someone else's bumper. EDIT: Unless of course, you hail from outside Tennessee. Then your odds dramatically improve.

Good luck though.

Last edited:
I like 10ACVOL and GO VOLS. There is someone I see all the time here in Chatt-town with one that says GOUTGO and the UT is in orange, I want to flag them down and ask how they got the UT in orange but I guess they painted it on

In that case would just go with this plate and buy a Vols decal for the back window
Vanity plates really arent that popular anymore (at least in illinois since the crooked pols raised the price to 139 dollars a year)

I'd say there's almost as many personalized plates in Alaska as there are just standard plates. I've never seen so many in one state as I have in Anchorage.

What!? $139 a year for vanity plates that's ridiculous.

I just checked to see if the one I want for the new car is available. It is!

I actually like it better than the one I got for the truck.

VN Store

Back