Vols will need to score at least __ points to beat LSU?

We will be lucky if we get a few first downs. This game will be a loss our offense will be rusty and not on point at all. LSU by 14.

Reactions: Lovnrockytop
I’m thinking 32.

You?
I like watching the Vols score. I think it’s awesome how we keep having plays called and celebrated as TDs over turned just to get the TD the next play. Double score. Double celebration.

7 scores is the number that feels right. 4 need to be TD the other 3 can be FGs or safeties. Running a blocked extra point back for 2 works too.

We will be lucky if we get a few first downs. This game will be a loss our offense will be rusty and not on point at all. LSU by 14.
Wrongo! This game, good or bad will go much like UF game. We will score our share of points. If LSU successfully sustains long drives and scores TDs and limits our possessions then it’s a close game. LSU D better than UF but one dimensional LSU offense with running qb or not will keep LSU less than 30 points. If they don’t score 30+ points, Vols win.

I like watching the Vols score. I think it’s awesome how we keep having plays called and celebrated as TDs over turned just to get the TD the next play. Double score. Double celebration.

7 scores is the number that feels right. 4 need to be TD the other 3 can be FGs or safeties. Running a blocked extra point back for 2 works too.
Make it a blocked field goal, im hoping to keep them out of the endzone

LSU is a running team but I bet that they get butte or boute the ball on reverses this week. I hope we run the option alot. The play action pass deep.

At some point unfortunately our offense is going to fail or have a really bad day bvs is real we have seen it every season. Believe me I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Coach_Z and oz615

giphy.gif

I'm hoping you just forgot the blue font.

VN Store

Back