Watch: Five-star Vols commit McKenzie easily benches 405 pounds

So? When you're that powerful and you're typing a post, do you have to guard against shoving your fingers through the keyboard or mobile device? :aggressive:

I pressed the Shift key this morning 5 times.

That's pretty epic. I cut down to 178, 8% BF several years back and could still bench 325 just barely. You got me beat on the ratio

Killing my bf % that's my goal I just hate cutting lol. Plan is to slow bulk to 185 then cutting down to about 175ish

At 48, I still work out several times a week. Only to keep in shape. Been close to 20 years since I tried to lift something heavy. I think I would have body parts flying all over the gym if I tried to bench 405.

A DT in the SEC will have to press more than 405 if he is going to play very much. I realize that he has been injured and he will hit the weights when he gets here this Summer. Hopefully he will be in better condition when he arrives and he can pick up the pace in June.There are a number of OL in the SEC who exceed 500 lb lifts.

Killing my bf % that's my goal I just hate cutting lol. Plan is to slow bulk to 185 then cutting down to about 175ish

I get what you said now, but I just want you to know this is how I read your first sentence before closer inspection.

"Killing my boyfriend that's my goal I just hate cutting lol."

Reactions: 3 people
Alot of combine guys can't do 29 reps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhcjpjv_TUI&app=desktop

Last edited:
I benched 405 in my senior year of HS. The difference between me and Khalil? It nearly killed me to bench it. He made it look like child's play. The sky is the limit for him when he reaches the weight program at UT. He's going to be a absolute freak!

Bis for the guys, imo.

Not bad

boogienights_275.jpg

This is a very underrated post...

Attachments

• x240-1J8.jpg
    x240-1J8.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 72
I can't wait to see our Defense next year. Big Mac and Barnett together is enough to make me smile for hours. Who you going to double team? Go on and single block Khalil and double team Barnett.

He might get 15 sacks in his freshmen year if they do....lol

Scout has him at #1, 247 at #3 & rivals at #9 so how is he a composite #10?

Edit: Nevermind, espn really does hate us!

Last edited:
I benched 405 in my senior year of HS.

I bench 315 at 160lbs.

I pushed 265 as a 150lb undersized safety in HS and had the highest strength/weight ratio on the team.

I benched 350 lbs at 165 lbs when I was 18. Stopped for a while and now bench 365 at 205 lbs and can bench 225 for 20 reps. :) Too bad I'm almost 30 and my 40 time probably sucks and I can't dunk like him.

That's pretty epic. I cut down to 178, 8% BF several years back and could still bench 325 just barely. You got me beat on the ratio

:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::no::no:

Before any of you ask, no, I don't think any of those are impossible; I just find it funny when people feel the need to brag to annonymous people on the internet about what they allegedly can/could do. (extreme emphasis added to "allegedly" for Hulk's claim of weighing 165 and benching 350 @ age 18).

That being said...

I guarantee I've had the longest uninterrupted fart of anyone on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Before any of you ask, no, I don't think any of those are impossible; I just find it funny when people feel the need to brag to annonymous people on the internet about what they allegedly can/could do. (extreme emphasis added to "allegedly" for Hulk's claim of weighing 165 and benching 350 @ age 18).

That being said...

I put my pants on two legs at a time unlike everyone else, and I can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Nothing brings out low self-esteem like someone posting what they can bench.

I'm impressed by some of the numbers on here. I've never lifted weights, but getting to the point that you could bench 300-400+ lbs had to take a lot of time and hard work. I don't consider a 1-line, factual sentence as bragging or being haughty. Props.

That being said...

I'll challenge that. I had one at work- thought it was an SBD- that blasted for at least 30 solid seconds. Four witnesses, fortunately no casualties. Honestly one of my fondest achievements/memories so far in life.

Edit: I don't know if I should be proud of myself or sad.

VN Store

Back