We as fans

Need to be mindful of social media and the effect it has on recruiting. The negative commits can be seen by current players and future recruits . Just saying we all want to give our all for UT. I hope none of my comments turn a future Al Wilson or Peerless Price away.

I think you're the first person to bring that up here. Good thinking.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand what you're saying, but if a recruit bases his decision in fans Twitter comments, he has other issues.

Says the guy who always has negative posts. You're the DA he is talking about.

red-formans-words-of-wisdom-red-forman-dumbass-wisdom-70s-sh-demotivational-poster-1271430001.jpg

Need to be mindful of social media and the effect it has on recruiting. The negative commits can be seen by current players and future recruits . Just saying we all want to give our all for UT. I hope none of my comments turn a future Al Wilson or Peerless Price away.

Good point....

NEW VN RULE: All negative or critical posts must be in Mandarin Chinese, or Pig Latin if we're only recruiting players from Alabama.

There...fixed.

Go Vols.

These young men have Athletic talent unlike me or you.. They have letters and e-mails every minute of the day.. Don't kid yourself what you post affects these young men.. How would you like it if someone said the Coach at your position was a DA.. Would you want to go there?

And there it is. The hidden "don't criticize the coach" agenda.

Reactions: 2 people
These young men have Athletic talent unlike me or you.. They have letters and e-mails every minute of the day.. Don't kid yourself what you post affects these young men.. How would you like it if someone said the Coach at your position was a DA.. Would you want to go there?

Why didn't you just say you wish people would be more considerate on social media because warranted criticism hurts your feelings.

Blah, blah, blah...puke. If the little darlings are that sensitive perhaps they would be better suited for field hockey.

I think most top recruits want to go to a school that affords them the best opportunity to become an NFL player. I do not think much else matters.

Someone is thinking too highly of themselves and that people actually give a rip what they think.

Yeah, that's where FL State has an advantage...
Half of their recruits can't read..
They can sign the he** out of an autograph though.

That's harsh. And they can read. I think one said they're been reading Alexander Dumass. :crazy:

GO VOLS!

Can't believe how many people buy in to this stupid, baseless myth. Recruits don't give a crap what you say.

It’s strange that a recruit or one upon committing will comment about UT having the best fan base in the country, or several basketball players last year tell of reading negative comments on message boards, yet you think that it’s a stupid, baseless myth that they care.

The fan base was exposed during fulmers final year..up til then I thought we had the best fan base ever

You should have a forum Fulmer Crap Will Never Die Until I Do....you have endless material.

VN Store

Back