We have to beat Florida or Butch is on the hot seat

We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

I was talking to Bajakian this morning and he said you suck big times.

I haven't been on VN long, but I'm a long time reader and fully understand the influence of this site. Threads like this never end well. I, as well as you, am fully aware of the BBB petition and the impact it had on Martin's decision as he acknowledged. Now Michigan is looking, and there is another thread about our uncertainty of Butch staying. We need to get behind this team and coaching staff and be there to cheer and rally during times of success and tribulation. All of this speculation distracts us from the task at hand. Focus on Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
I still can't believe someone made a post like this after that game - UT hasn't been competitive on the road like that in a long, long time. Even when we made a game of it in 2012 against UGA with Dooley, I never felt we were REALLY going to win the game...

What the hell.

Go cheer for the Bammers, Eddie Bam Halen. And delete your idiotic post.

We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

The fact that this asinine post has 11 likes is yet another example of how Baraka Obama became president.

Reactions: 1 person
The fact that this asinine post has 11 likes is yet another example of how Baraka Obama became president.

LOL.

"Bajakian is stpudi!

We need to put a fuleback in and rum downheel on em!

bajkians and his fancy trick plays need go back to boise state with that crap

no fuleback and yall wunner why we can't run"

Ive read this same thing over and over on Volnation. Every single time it's a trailer park all star who "played some ball back in high skoo."

We've got too many fans like that...

OP makes a valid point that SOME fans will be calling for heads at the end of this season if we don't make a bowl game... of course.. as of right now, seeing 22 pages of nothing but people blasting the OP sends several messages too

Last edited:
Where are we now, VN? Where are we now?

We can't run from it. This was a HUGE game for Butch Jones and Team 118. And we got outcoached by Muschamp and Roper.

NOT GOOD SIGNS.

Where are we now, VN? Where are we now?

We can't run from it. This was a HUGE game for Butch Jones and Team 118. And we got outcoached by Muschamp and Roper.

NOT GOOD SIGNS.

We're exactly where we should be w/ an young and inexperienced OL. The instant gratification demanded of a new regime because of past transgressions of others is moronic.

We get it. You want to win. We all want the team to win. It will. It's going in the right direction.

Need coaching consistency. Can't believe people want to repeat the last few years with the coaching merry go-round.

What did people expect with zero starts on the Offense and Defensive lines.

VN Store

Back