we were in a dog fight with UMASS

If they want him gone then he will be gone. It’s basically a year of salary for a top coach minus whatever he gets paid at his next job. And divided over time. UT can afford it.

Tennessee is one of the top 5 schools as far as revenue in the country. Those who are still using the UT cannot afford excuse just look utterly stupid.

So we score fewer points than other teams have against UMass. We were just as bad last year with Dobbs at QB -- remember beating Appy State in overtime when Hurd recovered Dobbs' fumble?
It's not the QB, it's the scheme

Shut up and get off the baord....don't need babies and whiners like you. Either you are with the team and the staff or your aren't. If your'e not, go somewhere else

Profound exposition from an enlightened soul.

You're one of these guys that spends 2 hours trying to get through to Vol Calls to only say Go Vols aren't you?

Butthurt because of a valid opinion. Take your brainless homerism elsewhere.

No, most rational people don't find the need to have to post all the time to brainless idiots...you all that complain about coaching are, in most cases, the same ones that complain no matter what....I'm tired of the same thing every week....

Shut up and get off the baord....don't need babies and whiners like you. Either you are with the team and the staff or your aren't. If your'e not, go somewhere else

You need to stop. Wake up. And see what's going on.

No, most rational people don't find the need to have to post all the time to brainless idiots...you all that complain about coaching are, in most cases, the same ones that complain no matter what....I'm tired of the same thing every week....

Ok Butch Jones. I would be tired too.

Just stop!
Your homer status is obvious

I worked back to back 16 hour shifts, and stayed up to watch this game at 9am my time, not get any sleep and have to go back to work. I somehow feel a bit cheated.

I mean Really!!!!! Talk about the laughing stock of the Nation now. Every Sports Show in the Nation will lead with the Tn/Umass Game.

I don't see how Jones is Coaching next week after this.

a win is a win

:eek:lol:

Then dobus all a favor by shutting the **** up and getting the **** out

Lol, because higher expectations mean you aren't a fan. Parents like you are the reason for snowflakes. Trophies for everyone!!!!

You Feeling Lucky Punk.:lolabove::shaking2::shaking2::censored:

If you're tired of it, you could always leave.....

Reactions: 1 person
If they want him gone then he will be gone. It’s basically a year of salary for a top coach minus whatever he gets paid at his next job. And divided over time. UT can afford it.

Lol. Next job? Maybe UMass would be willing to hire him after his stellar coaching performance today. There is no way in hell he gets another head coaching job.

Well then gtfo and take your sanctimonious BS with you.

A 28 point favorite on one line. Whomever bet UMass is a happy guy right now. They beat us 41 to 17 with the points.

I mean Really!!!!! Talk about the laughing stock of the Nation now. Every Sports Show in the Nation will lead with the Tn/Umass Game.

I don't see how Jones is Coaching next week after this.

Butch has a contract through 2020, if I'm not mistaken.

VN Store

Back