We WILL beat Vandy

I just saw the stat that we've score 89 total points in 7 SEC games and threw up in my mouth a little.

It certainly is disgusting, but I'm not sure that it is worse than to give up 322 points in seven conference games, which is what Vanderbilt has accomplished. Eight points by Tennessee would enable VU to achieve the dubious honor of breaking the all-time SEC record for that category.

We will definitely beat Vandy as long as McBride is healthy and we don't have to put our deer in headlights back out there.

Fire away but I believe that this team will beat Vandy at home. I know it is not the debate we want but it would be great for these seniors to go out with a win over an in-state rival!

GBO!

You will grow out of it. Positivity isn’t neede here.

UT will lose to Vandy because of lack of offense. The defense is avg and less Jumper last week was a good thing but not enough to overcome the special teams blunders. Vandy will load the box as Mason is a very good DC and a one dimensional UT offense will not beat them.

Reactions: 2 people
Yep! That’s right! We are coming for you! I have a feeling that this team doesn’t want to be that team to lose that 8th game for the first time in the football programs history. This team will be 🔥 fired up, and is going to come out to play. We don’t want to lose to a bunch of candy criers this year. Yes, we’ve had a awful season, but to lose to you, is unacceptable, and I have a feeling we won’t! :rock:

we are a terrible team with no qb play at all and the worst o-line in the history of football. it will be close but shoop will shoop in the 4th qtr and vandy will throw over our head as they did last year.

Reactions: 1 person
We darn well better beat them. it will be really embarrassing if we don't. Go Vols.

I hope everyone in VolNation re-reads this thread, and pays close attention to the "We Will Win crowd", never trust these guys for info if you're thinking about placing a bet, or just want some good info about NCAA football. For far to many, being a fan, has clouded their judgement. This is the reason the great butch had so many "I love butch" types defending their hero for years. And part of the reason we had butch as our HC for far too many years.

I hope everyone in VolNation re-reads this thread, and pays close attention to the "We Will Win crowd", never trust these guys for info if you're thinking about placing a bet, or just want some good info about NCAA football. For far to many, being a fan, has clouded their judgement. This is the reason the great butch had so many "I love butch" types defending their hero for years. And part of the reason we had butch as our HC for far too many years.

Same people have been saying our defense is good and we should keep shoop. Deranged

Reactions: 2 people
Fire away but I believe that this team will beat Vandy at home. I know it is not the debate we want but it would be great for these seniors to go out with a win over an in-state rival!

GBO!

in what year?

As you were saying?

VN Store

Back