Well, our goose is cooked. Clay Travis picks Tennessee

We'll, let me put it this way.

In 2006, Florida was 13-1 and lost to Auburn.

In 2008, Florida was 13-1 and lost to Ole Miss.

Guess who was with me for the Auburn and Ole Miss games. These aren't the only two examples.

well put a do not enter sign on your man cave.

Lee Corso is the biggest jynx when he makes picks for any game. Last week, he picked the cocks and they lost in embarrassing fashion.

Corso was 9-2 last week.

He is 703-370 all time for a 65.52% success rate. Like him or not he right more than wrong.

Corso was 9-2 last week.

He is 703-370 all time for a 65.52% success rate. Like him or not he right more than wrong.

When i say his picks, I'm talking about when he wears the outfit of the team he's picking. It's known as the Corso Curse.

I am not a superstitious person, but Clay Travis has nothing on my in-laws.

My in-laws will be in town this weekend and there is no jinx proven to be more powerful.

I just found out my in laws are moving to Florida. You can borrow them!

"emember when Tennessee crushed Alabama in 1995? That game was never close. The Vols won 41-17, ending a nine year losing streak"

About to be a score nazi I know but we won that game 41-14

Sigh. The jinx of jinxes, Clay Travis, thinks the Vols win by double digits.

To be fair, he does at least acknowledge the error of his ways.

He picked Vols to win big in 2011 and 2012, and so far this season he hasn't picked us correctly yet (picked us to cover versus Arky State and Oklahoma, not cover versus Georgia).

So yeah. Hope dies. I think he's doing this on purpose and I blame him if we lose.

Even a blind squirrel (Clay) finds a nut every now and then!

We gonna whip dey azz!

Normally I would say that Clay Travis couldnÂ’t pick his nose but this pick was well done.

We'll, let me put it this way.

In 2006, Florida was 13-1 and lost to Auburn.

In 2008, Florida was 13-1 and lost to Ole Miss.

Guess who was with me for the Auburn and Ole Miss games. These aren't the only two examples.
I heart your in laws! You should let them move in with you!! :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
At least Clay is entertaining. He brings out the worst in the most popular fanbases, which is brilliant on his part.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Clay, the final in 1995 was 41-14...might want to check your facts first...just sayin'

He also said this was the first UT team that wasn't 'awful' since 2008. The 2008 team had the clawfense and was bad enough to get a legendary coach with a national title and a 17 year tenure fired. I guess that isn't awful in his book.

Maybe he meant since 2007 or 2009. I'd argue both of those teams weren't awful.

Everyone's picking UT!! fla's program is on the ropes, with all kinds of problems--Worley should light up that bad D for huge plays all game!! Vols roll 38-16!!! Fans rush the field!!!

VN Store

Back