Well, well....Heading to Cuonzo’s house

For what it's worth: MO's football team scored more points at times than its basketball team has in some games so far.

This ain't your daddy's basketVOLS. This team is legit and getting a lot of love and now has to play the role of having a target on their backs IMO. They are gonna get a tough effort from every opponent left on the schedule. Mizzou has talent. We are good but young!

GBO!!

Got out of town before he had to live with the results of his recruiting. He fled to missouri before what was going to be an abysmal year for Cal.

They are one of the worst p5 teams in the country.

Got blown out by Central Arkansas, Portland State and Chaminade. Also lost to something called UC Riverside.

Thanks! Never thought much him as a coach or competitor.

I liked Counzo. I remember when he played for Purdue, with one of my all-time favorite basketball players, the Big Dog, Glen Robinson. I watched him play at TBA and beat Kansas, Big Dog scored 44. Watched the next game, too, Duke beat Purdue for a trip to the Final 4. Counzo was a damn good PG for that Purdue team and a college star.

Now as a coach, his offense was boring, but he wasn't a bad coach, imo, just not a great one. It always seemed like it took half the season until he had his team gelling, but always played tough, like Martin played. Great recruiter and the wrong personality to come in right after Butch. Thought the petition was stupid and the way he left was grimey. But, I could almost understand it.

Want to beat Martin, just like I want UT to win every game. I always check on Cuonzo's teams and hope he does well. I'm glad UT has Barnes, tho.

I liked Counzo. I remember when he played for Purdue, with one of my all-time favorite basketball players, the Big Dog, Glen Robinson. I watched him play at TBA and beat Kansas, Big Dog scored 44. Watched the next game, too, Duke beat Purdue for a trip to the Final 4. Counzo was a damn good PG for that Purdue team and a college star.

Now as a coach, his offense was boring, but he wasn't a bad coach, imo, just not a great one. It always seemed like it took half the season until he had his team gelling, but always played tough, like Martin played. Great recruiter and the wrong personality to come in right after Butch. Thought the petition was stupid and the way he left was grimey. But, I could almost understand it.

Want to beat Martin, just like I want UT to win every game. I always check on Cuonzo's teams and hope he does well. I'm glad UT has Barnes, tho.
Butch Pearl?

Zo’s team credo is “A Tougher Breed.” Tennessee also prides itself on toughness. I wonder if this one has a significant meaning for Zo.. Hopefully officials call a good game.

Zo’s proven that he can recruit Blue Chippers in recent years. Missou has a great point guard and some serious talent inside. They do play tough. This will be a really good challenge for our team to show what we have. It should be a great game.

We don't have a great Pont guard. Point guard is our weakest area

We do have a good Small Forward and a good 2-guard

Mike Strange made a good point on last week's SportsSource show that when Missouri's basketball team is good. that the fans support the team and that is one of the toughest places to play.

VN Store

Back