Wes Welker UT Staff?

anna_burns_07.jpg

Even in UT colors!...must be a sign!

It moved.

Reactions: 2 people
After slapping his forehead about 50 times per practice, he will stay in concussion protocol for most of the season.

That got you like .... Laying in bed reading this on the iPad and the wife is like "wtf are u laughing about?"
So as not to derail at least welker would bring some practical street cred to 121. Undersized guy who knows how to be an nfl vet.... I like
Edit name to welker not weaker auto correct doesn't speak vol

Reactions: 2 people
Is it possible the Welker comes on as a GA? He only has a Bachelor's, so if he pursues a Master's it seems he would qualify. Could he be replacing N. Sheridan's GA spot?

Last edited:
Sheridan had already spent his two years as a GA and spent last season as a quality control assistant, I would guess he would come on as a Qc replacement, I believe all the GA spots are filled unless someone else leaves

On UT's website it still has him listed as a GA. I dont think they have updated him leaving. I cant imagine it wouldnt be updated if he spent a year in a new position.

I remember reading on 247 I think that he was moves to quality control because you can only serve as a GA for two years, it was a new position with more responsibility and a small bump in pay, I will see if I can find it

VN Store

Back