What did you have for dinner II?

Rusty pizza, starting with a Freschetta 3-Meat Brick Oven (square) pizza, plus sauteed sliced onions, red peppers, and mushrooms, plus additional pepperoni, additional shredded cheese, Cento tomato paste, and basil leaves.

Decorate the Freschetta pizza while the pizza stone is heating up in a 500 degree oven
View attachment 621433
Then bake at 450 degrees on convection for 7 minutes, slide it out on the paddle, slice, and boom:
View attachment 621436
Nice.....and looks very Tasty 🙂

Reactions: knoxvol52
I hate Guinness unless drank in Ireland. Husband and I went to the brewery and I was blown away by how different it was. Idk what it is they’re serving here in the states but it isn’t real Guinness lol.

Have not been to Ireland but had the same experience with Guinness at the Irish pubs in Boston. It also took them a LONG time to pour one. Has to do with the transport as well(biggest factor).

Found this: Why Guinness Tastes Better in Ireland (& More Surprising Guinness Facts).

"Some people think there's a different formula for Irish vs. American Guinness, but that's not true. According to Slate, the key factors are really time and distance. All the Guinness that's sold in the UK, Ireland, and North America is made in Dublin."

"The perfect pint of Guinness is poured with the glass held at a 45° angle. It should be left to settle on a flat surface for 119.5 seconds to let is "surge" and allow that perfect, foamy head to appear."

So basically distance traveled. Also better where more is served, so fresher kegs. Makes since why it really does taste better in Boston than Tennessee.

I hate Guinness unless drank in Ireland. Husband and I went to the brewery and I was blown away by how different it was. Idk what it is they’re serving here in the states but it isn’t real Guinness lol.
I mean Stout's in general and not specifically Guinness. My favorite is a milk stout or a peanut butter stout. Got a micro brewery in Kingsport that has a great example of the latter.

VN Store

Back