What is your best memory as a Vols fan?

55f06e36cd35f6ef3569e01b07985603.jpg

I am actually watching the pregame. They said they had 12,000. Does that mean UT had about 60,000? LOL =) Jim Kelly being intervied before the 86 Sugar Bowl said he may have went to UT had UT not had Jimmy Streater! WOW!!!

Yeah, they might have had 12k, but most of them sold their tickets before kickoff.

Mine was in 2013 when Tennessee beat South Carolina. I always Love beating a Spurrier coached team. Seems that Tennessee beat him in key times in his career. I thought too that the 2002 Maybe?? Florida win at the swamp was monumental as well! Didn’t spurrier leave Florida the same year to the redskins?? I didn’t attend that game though that one I really believe caused him to leave Florida.. 1 more thing about that 2013 Carolina game Tennessee was All Orange Uniforms in that 1 and I love that all orange! Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: SmashMouth
Man. Well I've been around for a while.

But the memory that stands out most in my mind is when Condredge Holloway ran back into Neyland Stadium after being injured and taken to the hospital against UCLA.
Condredge is the most underrated VFL in our history I feel, what a great ambassador he has been for the program, damn great player as well!

Florida in ‘04 when Wilhoit drilled that 51 yarder. What redemption. Largest crowd in Neyland history that night.i was in C or D prbobably 10 rows up at the worst.

Cal was also in ‘06. Neyland was a hornets nest that late afternoon. We were out for blood that day. Watch the opening kickoff. Boom

8 OT Arkansas game was there . Saw 97 and 98 sec championship game and of course the National championship. Going to frat party's and partying on the Strip 98 to 2000 and went to alot of games those was good ones, what I can remember. The 2001 florida game was awesome.

Reactions: SmashMouth
Thats easy, being at the 86' Sugar Bowl with 1,500 Miami fans who were nowhere to be found after the game.
Agree but wish I remembered more. Definitely remember someone making me get out of the fountain after going to Fat Tuesday’s

VN Store

Back