What Other Message Boards Are Saying: Appy State Edition

I've found nothing but good football conversation here which is why I came in the first place. I wanted to learn more about UT football before the game.

Thanks to all of you for the gracious welcome and good natured ribbing.

See you in Neyland! You'll be able to spot me I'm sure ... I'll be the one in black sitting in Z13 down in the corner. :)

Z13 is one of my favorite sections. You'll have a blast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
Just surfed their boards again.

I give them their credit. They are unhappy. They have no appreciation for the "'moral victory" and they as a fanbase are keeping their heads held high.

Very good team. Very good fanbase. Much respect.

I will be cheering hard for App State this year. They deserve our respect all the way from the field to the fanbase.

Reactions: 6 people
I agree. They have a team they should be proud of and looking forward to watching this year. There running back is going to be special for them this year. The coaches there have done a very nice job creating a well balanced team.

I give them their credit. They are unhappy. They have no appreciation for the "'moral victory" and they as a fanbase are keeping their heads held high.

I will be cheering hard for App State this year. They deserve our respect all the way from the field to the fanbase.

Agreed.

Hope appfan82 sticks around, too.

They have a very good chance of winning out. Good luck to them. But they may not need luck.

Yea I agree we have nothing to be proud of after that game and it's all kudos to them.. Played their hearts out

If not for our sake, App State would do good the rest of the season. If they play and beat the rest of their teams as well as they played us, or give them a tough time, it only helps their credibility as a tough, well rounded team. At the same time, removes some of the pressure for us being a 21 point favorite and barely getting out of the game.

They will lose by 20+ to Miami. Mark it down.

I think its more likely they beat Miami by 20+ lmao. In all seriousness, havent seen Miami play yet. So can't really say anything. But I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Miami one bit.

I can't wait till I get home and get to read through all the comments and posts on my PC.

I totally didn't expect to see what was unfolding while at the game. I feel so bad for our kicker and hope he can rebound this year.

I APPsolutely loved your stadium and felt welcomed leading up to, during, and after the game. You are all blessed to be able to have that atmosphere week in and out.

Best of luck to you guys this year. Great game.

Reactions: 10 people
I can't wait till I get home and get to read through all the comments and posts on my PC.

I totally didn't expect to see what was unfolding while at the game. I feel so bad for our kicker and hope he can rebound this year.

I APPsolutely loved your stadium and felt welcomed leading up to, during, and after the game. You are all blessed to be able to have that atmosphere week in and out.

Their team teaches our team a lesson on our field and their fans set an example of class on our message board.

Kudos to you, your team and your fans.

Reactions: 5 people

Your guys played with everything y'all had.., big fan now of this years team and good luck this year..

Got home at 3:30 this morning and have finally had a chance to check back in. My experience in Neyland was everything I had expected and then some. I had some great conversations with longtime UT fans before and after the game. I'll post more in the appropriate threads about actual game play and my perspective of Tennessee's play.

Thanks, guys, for a memorable day in Knoxville!

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back